Reactions: Rocinante
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
What, there are more of them!
yes !

even with flowers !

I don't really see them anymore when browsing YouTube now thankfully (I'd much rather get the mafia ones because they are pretty funny)

I think the worst one I saw was of one about kangaroos I don't recommend looking it up

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Rocinante and EvisceratedJester
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
yes !

even with flowers !

I don't really see them anymore when browsing YouTube now thankfully
They have ones where the flowers are fucking?!

• Hugs
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
They have ones where the flowers are fucking?!
no it's one of the more tame ones I never forget when I saw it đź’€

someone posted it on Reddit but unfortunately I can't find it but I guess it would be similar to the flower in Conkers Bad Fur Day and basically the advertisement is kind of like the one where the woman is extremely dirty and her boyfriend is cheating on her so you must give her a makeover but with flowers so there's one flower that looks like *that* while the other flower is basically the girlfriend who wants a makeover to prevent getting cheated on

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Life Is My Coffin, Rocinante and EvisceratedJester
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm thinking about how tired I am. I don't think I can be bothered to do the washing up. I'm so exhausted, I don't even feel like I have the strength to get ready for bed properly. If I was a baby, I'd probably be crying now rather than sleeping. Like- why do they do that? Why don't they just sleep? I can understand how irritated they feel though.

• Hugs
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
You know, I'm trying to watch this YouTube video on the downfall of Pearl (that grifter chick) and the YouTuber was talking about some self-improvement book she liked and she was suggesting it to her audience. The book is pure bs, with her talking about how it talks about things like Law of Attraction. This got me thinking about how dumb LoA is and then that led me to thinking about other spiritual new age nonsense, like astrology. Then that got me thinking, why do so many women believe in it? I don't come across nearly as many men, especially cis-het men, who believe in it yet I always find so many women eating that shit up. It's really weird to me, especially as a woman who stopped believing in that type of stuff around the end of elementary school. Even my mom believes in it.

I did read somewhere that this might be due to it being a coping mechanism due to us living in a male-dominated world, with astrology providing see with comfort and a sense of community. I guess that could explain it along with the popularity of other new spiritual things that I don't get, like Wicca. Still, I can't help but find all of that crap to be stupid (no offence to anyone who genuinely believes in it).

• Hugs
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
The beauty of permanent non existence

• Hugs
Reactions: redeeming_butterfly, eatantz and Rocinante
Placo

Placo

Life and Death
Feb 14, 2024
I've been waiting to see the sunrise all my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: eatantz and Rocinante
arnoldpalmer

arnoldpalmer

Confused
Jun 24, 2024
I've spent so much of today feeling shame and hopelessness. A lot of wishing and praying for some kind of terminal disease to take me out soon.

• Hugs
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Learning to let go and move on. Time only travels in one direction. Can't wait around for someone forever.

Reactions: eatantz, ijustwishtodie and sserafim
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
if i should do my homework or keep playing roblox....

• Informative
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Infinite Solipsist

Infinite Solipsist

Jun 20, 2024
Thinking about ridiculous fantasies where my life isn't misery and how I could possibly dig myself out of the hell I'm currently trapped in. Gonna have to catch you later on the second part.
I read about what that is, but I have never had any.
If you suspect you are in a dream, put your hand on the nearest wall and imagine your hand going through the wall like a ghost. If no wall is nearby in the dream, then imagine levitating the nearest object with your mind. I lucid dream quite often but rarely have full control

Last edited: