• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
Yep, sleep. Trying to arrange schedule so that I can wake up and only have a couple hours before taking SN. And it's a good question that I believe does matter. It's a long time to wait and try to manage thoughts/emotions.

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
Ohh good question. I think I will end up needing to distract myself to keep myself busy - I'd love to sleep the time away but I barely sleep so not gonna happen. Think I'll blast out my favourite music and hope for the best

Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
Sleep. Then probably have 1 drink in the morning, then kill myself 2 hours or so later.

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyDude15
L

Lilium

May 2, 2020
Browse SS, play some games, and listen to music. Anything to kill the time.

user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
to all the people saying sleep- aren't you not supposed to sleep during the SN fast because it messes with ur metabolism? idk i could be wrong

hb827

hb827

Aug 8, 2020
I have tried a small dose (half of a teaspoon), sensations weren't very pleasant.
I think it will be problematic to fall asleep.
Music is probably best option

Reactions: LonelyDude15
LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
to all the people saying sleep- aren't you not supposed to sleep during the SN fast because it messes with ur metabolism? idk i could be wrong
It might slow your metabolism. I'm going to try to fast for 24 hours just to be safe.

Reactions: user667