• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

pete_x

Good god, let's eat !
May 9, 2020
SLAYER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: NomadicWolf382
NomadicWolf382

NomadicWolf382

I want to drift into the lucid dream, endlessly...
Jun 11, 2020
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
My manager explaining to a particularly... Uh... "Cognitively impaired", let's call it, coworker why wearing gamer headphones blaring what can only be described as the sound of turkeys being fisted vigorously is a bad idea when a guy is driving a forklift around in an aggressive manner.

• Love
Reactions: pete_x
It'sMyLife

It'sMyLife

Little bundles of futile hope we are
Apr 18, 2020
Synthwave! It's rather hypnotic. I'm thinking about putting this particular track on an MP3 player for that special time and the name of it is perfect - departure!

NomadicWolf382

NomadicWolf382

Jun 11, 2020
NomadicWolf382

NomadicWolf382

Jun 11, 2020
mx5nb3

mx5nb3

"The opposite of depression is vitality"-A.S. Tedx
Jun 10, 2020
Hold On Me by Ella Henderson. Kinda correlating the songs lyrics to my inner battle between life and death. "It hurts inside for me to walk away. I tried but you still got a hold on me!" I think the song is about a break up, but i interpret:
It hurts to try to walk away from my pain and depression, and although I try to, the desire to die just holds onto me.