• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Ae54rge

Dec 6, 2020
I want to learn of others experiences and to share my own so that together hopefully things improve, not worsen.

But if they do I'm then at least in a good place surrounded with support to help me on my toughest journey.

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I lurked for a while then joined after my first failed attempt. It is the only place I can safely talk about my death wish. I've been slowly branching out of suicide discussion as I research other methods which has been cool.

newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
I too lurked, then joined. I thought I was in bad shape, however as I read through the threads the amount of suffering, misery and torment this life has bestowed upon many of us is mind boggling.

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I used to lurk and decided to register to get direct advice on my method. I didn't thought I will stay this long but I did and in the process I made some friends here. Its great to talk to ppl who are suicidal like you or understand suicide.

B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
I like being somewhere I can be open and honest about the fact I just don't want to be here. And the connection that comes from knowing others feel similar.
Heartbreaking the life experiences some people on here have been through.

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I'm here to connect with like-minded people who understand my suffering and my desire to die, as well as share my own experiences and insight with others in the hopes of helping them feel understood and validated

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
methods. i'm here to die and free myself from suffering. also to help others to free themselves from suffering [so-called life]

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
A place to talk about my suicidal thoughts without judgement. I have no one to talk to .

My family dont listen and being unemployed i have stopped talking to people.

I wish i died of covid19 and i can't say this on the outside world.

Everyone here is so wonderful and are real with thier feelings.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Originally, I came here to discuss topics you can't discuss anywhere else, such as suicidality, methods, and suicide, as well as to vent occasionally. That still applies to a degree, but now my main reason for being here is to get distracted.

A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
Here people understand you, they don't judge you. Here people try to help you. Great source for methods too.

A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
I first came here after an attempt, was looking at info for the next one. Kept coming back because everyone is always so kind and supportive. Certainly can't talk about my suicidal thoughts with those close to me irl
The same with me. I found this after a failed suicide attempt looking for more information. But found the posts helpful.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I'm here because my parents destroyed my health by excessively drugging me as a child. My body is rapidly deteriorating because of it, and it has massively impacted my quality of life. I also have severe depression and C-PTSD that stems from childhood trauma. Worst of all is that my parents are completely unsympathetic to my struggles, and they have obtained guardianship over me because my depression has become so debilitating that I cannot function in society.
My parents use their newfound authority over me to place me on even more drugs against my will, further impacting my health and causing my own body to become an inescapable prison of pain and suffering.

I cannot bear my current circumstances, and I know that things will only go downhill for me from here on out.

I am so grateful for this website and the wonderful people here.
I was able to obtain SN because of it, and I keep it next to my bed at night as a reminder that there is at least one thing in my life that I still have control over, and that ultimately I get the final say.

H

Harleyyy

Student
May 15, 2020
No one else understands. This is a very accepting and my safe place. Such empathetic people. I wish I didn't have to come to this site but now that i am in this situation, this is a blessing. Lots of love to everyone here
I also think this site reveals itself to people who desperately need it :P not very easy to find