• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
To have some sense of community before I ctb. It's nice to actually feel some real support for my pain and try to help give it back for others.

Members here actually have been able to talk me out of doing impulsive attempts many times over during breakdowns I've been having lately.
I appreciate them so much for that :heart::heart:

Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Originally, to learn more about methods. But the community had a lot of great people, and I started talking with some who seemed like they would be enjoyable to talk with. I was days away from shooting myself in the head when I found this site while reading as much information on suicide as I could. Thankfully now, after much effort and time, I won't have to use a violent method like gunshot. I was also granted the opportunity to be heard and understood by ones who are going through a similar issues to what I have. I've been able to support others and gain much support from them when things got rough.

Reactions: DFFP and Metalhead
N

neverever

Dec 10, 2020
To identify and confirm my plan for a peaceful way to leave this world.

My reason for needing to leave this world is that I lack the love and support that I need and am tragically unable to carry out plans that would improve my situation.

I am baffled that I didn't find this site sooner. I have been suicidal for 15 years, and I made two attempts earlier this year, but the site revealed itself to me only last week. Grateful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Metalhead
H

heraclitus

Student
May 22, 2020
I'm here trying to find the courage to meet my own deadline - soporific/night-night/jump from a bridge and drown. I need my life to change for the better by April. So far - one cat died, travel plans have been cancelled, now I've stopped eating and family are worrying. My concentration is diminished, too.
Enough whingeing - this is my last haven in which to feel understood and supported (and maybe to help others).
You are all amazing people. #newave3, I so identify.
This is the last sane, safe space in a crazy, shitty world.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I used to be here (as many) to look for the quickest and painless method to leave this world.
Now, I'm here because I love this community. I've met great people (even one member in real life!! It was awesome!).

Also, I learn a lot of new stuff here and I always do my best to help out people as much as I can because I know what a hell they're going through. (been there, done that, and sometimes I still am)

Anyway, you all rock.

Hugs and love,

Matt