N7_Alliance_Marine

N7_Alliance_Marine

Sep 29, 2024
i'd rather have been aborted than physically sick and suffering. every day
By why should you have the right to decide if I wanted to exist or not exist? See my point? I wanted to live and am glad my parents didn't abort me. Why does your opinion on life overtrump mine just because you've always wanted to die when I didn't?
you are going to be eaten by worms
At least it's more respectful to be buried than to be shitted out into a toilet.

• Hugs
Reactions: KillingPain267
sevennn

sevennn

Experienced
Sep 11, 2024
By why should you have the right to decide if I wanted to exist or not exist? See my point? I wanted to live and am glad my parents didn't abort me. Why does your opinion on life overtrump mine just because you've always wanted to die when I didn't?

At least it's more respectful to be buried than to be shitted out into a toilet.
i didn't always want to die, so thanks for assuming. and stop talking to me now. i'm tired. there's no respect in being buried. you are rotting into the ground. stop this conversation. now i'm not interested. we derailed the thread anyway.

• Hugs
mrpeter

mrpeter

Experienced
Jun 11, 2024
The fact that over 73 million babies are aborted every single year and I can't do a damn thing to stop it is part of the reason I want to kill myself.
I mean animals are killed and abused in farms against their will and feel pain, and people are perfectly ok with it.
A fetus is an undeveloped human, and can't feel pain until several months of pregnancy.
Its not really murder just preventing someone from being born. I guess your against it because you're making a decision about someones life.

I support abortion many for the fact that someone could be too young, raped, or too incompetent to raise children.
If you're pro life you should be against the meat industry since they slaughter animals, including babies, even if its not a human its still a living being.

tunnelV

tunnelV

Misanthrope is my religion
Oct 19, 2023
"How would you feel if you were never born?" The stupidity of this statement never gets old.

Reactions: KillingPain267, mrpeter and NoPoint2Life
tunnelV

tunnelV

Misanthrope is my religion
Oct 19, 2023
literally would be a gift
Well also the statement is pretending you know about life if you aren't born..so if I wasn't born I have no thoughts or opinions about it.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
literally would be a gift
Ecclesiastes 4:2-3: "Wherefore I praised the dead which are already dead more than the living which are yet alive. Yea, better is he than both they, which hath not yet been, who hath not seen the evil work that is done under the sun."

Reactions: mrpeter
Emeralds

Emeralds

Aug 29, 2024
That every problem has a solution.

If that were true, there would be no problems in the world.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
My parents were going to abort me but luckily didn't. If they did, I wouldn't be here right now. At least if you're not aborted you're given the choice if you want to live or die.
If you were aborted you wouldn't even care because you wouldn't even be at a point where you have the ability to know what is going on. I personally would have preferred to have been aborted. Now, I'm here having to try and look for a good suicide method after several failed attempts. I'll also probably will have to live on a bit longer than I want to due to certain things going on within my family.

But sure, we should all be thankful for not being aborted./s

Last edited: