orphic

orphic

Turbulence
Oct 22, 2023
Probably sitting alone and feeding on poison as if it's normal.

Daughter of Sorrow

Daughter of Sorrow

Nov 1, 2023
Grendades. In Iraq, I had easy access to grenades. I could have gotten a couple, walked away from the track one night, pulled the pins and held them to either side of my head. They are not like the movies. High explosive is violent and quick. It would have been isntant and painless, but messy.

R

rileywatson

Oct 19, 2023
Getting run over by an airplane would be kinda cool

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
Idk if this counts, but russian roulette is my dream method of going.

clonadream

clonadream

Jan 19, 2024
So far mine have been to go to a bad neighborhood in the hopes of getting shot (promptly discarded that idea because there are way too many unknowns), and freezing to death. I think the second could be an option if we get a cold winter like last year. A well-known homeless man who had been living in a certain area here died in a snowstorm. I just don't know if I'd be able to tolerate it and find an area where I wouldn't be discovered.

Honestly I wish someone could do it for me, but that is not an option. ☹️
There is a top three.
1) I asked my ex-boyfriend to let me borrow a gun from him because of some contacts he had. Emphasizing the "had". Long story short, it didn't work.
2) I asked a friend who knows half of our city and even the drug dealers if they sold heroin here. Apparently we don't reach that level of classy in this mf tiny town.
3) I wanted to choose one of the stories I've wrote for my first book and make a suicide who looks like a crime from there and have people try to solve it. But I'm a terrible detective so it also wouldn't work enough to cover tracks.

SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze

Suicideation?
Jul 11, 2023
Talking to old coworkers about high-current battery backup systems we installed, visiting the sites again, and testing the amperage with metal instruments by hand, causing electrocution. These were discussed sarcastically during installation, but now I'm somewhat remotivated.

Last edited:
Reactions: KarmaBus
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
For a while I was sure I would go with jumping into a volcano

Reactions: KarmaBus
KarmaBus

KarmaBus

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Call me lazy, but lately I've been sitting outside during heavy lightning storms just hoping nature solves my problems of existence.

wound-up
Jan 20, 2024
less a genuine idea and more a fleeting daydream-like thought i've had, but i always thought about having a caretaker or loved one take my life themselves (through sheer brute force, or a firearm, or similar.) i had my life threatened multiple times as a kid, so i guess that sort of just warped into obsessively thinking about how to provoke the other person just enough for them to follow through with those threats. see also: getting kidnapped and having the kidnapper take my life.
i guess if it were up to me, and everything went as it did in my head, i would not be the one responsible for making sure i CTB.