hopeisdead

hopeisdead

Into the void.
Aug 15, 2023
So far mine have been to go to a bad neighborhood in the hopes of getting shot (promptly discarded that idea because there are way too many unknowns), and freezing to death. I think the second could be an option if we get a cold winter like last year. A well-known homeless man who had been living in a certain area here died in a snowstorm. I just don't know if I'd be able to tolerate it and find an area where I wouldn't be discovered.

Honestly I wish someone could do it for me, but that is not an option. ☹️
I drive around bad neighborhoods all the time for this reason. No luck so far. 😩

Reactions: Kbeau
Szinuus

Szinuus

I see the bus...I can almost see it
Aug 19, 2022
Jumping from 6 meters through hospital window because I was in panic. Rescue was right away, obviously.

ihatethisplanet

ihatethisplanet

Jun 21, 2023
Freezing to death is supposed to be pretty pleasant, at least once you get past the initial stages, but it has to be nice and cold.

I've watched a lot of Everest documentaries and it honestly doesn't sound half bad. They were semi-conscious while dying too, so if I took a heavy duty dose of benzos, I wouldn't be aware. This area definitely has the potential for freezing, but who knows what this year will bring since everything is getting warmer.

I saw a story about a woman who went up to the Canadian woods to presumably commit suicide. The woods would be best since there's less chance of discovery.

Reactions: Kbeau
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Cutting my stomach open with a knife

Obscene Machine

Obscene Machine

Aug 18, 2023
I did actually contemplate rigging up some kind of guillotine
That's actually a badass way to go. And I do enjoy crafting; I'll consider this option if or when I decide to ctb

Reactions: Kbeau and castlebravo
6sad6grl6

6sad6grl6

Killdozer In human form
Aug 19, 2023
Committing Suppuku live and inviting everyone I hate to the live. Or place your phone facing up a building on the sidewalk (also live) jumping from said building, landing on top of it. Both obviously seem kinda hard to achieve, especially landing on top of the phone part. Idk why I always fantasize about doing it live, guess I want everyone else to suffer also

Reactions: ihatethisplanet
kipper

kipper

Mar 11, 2023
When I was a young teen, I had this idea that I'd take every medication in the house then disembowel myself. Ended up not going through with that one.

sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
Trying to find someone who'd be willing to kill me so I couldn't chicken out

ihatethisplanet

ihatethisplanet

Jun 21, 2023
Committing Suppuku live and inviting everyone I hate to the live. Or place your phone facing up a building on the sidewalk (also live) jumping from said building, landing on top of it. Both obviously seem kinda hard to achieve, especially landing on top of the phone part. Idk why I always fantasize about doing it live, guess I want everyone else to suffer also

When I told my husband last year that I considered going out to freeze to death during a bad storm, he said I didn't have the courage and that I missed my chance. If I ever do CTB, I'd love to leave a note with two sentences - "Guess what? I have the courage."

That jerk deserves to have something to think about for the rest of his life. I've done things that were wrong, but I've apologized many times. Not him, he's always right and holds on to grudges because he can't communicate.

I probably wouldn't leave that note because it would be wrong, but I really wish I could.

imonadeadline

imonadeadline

Call me Line! :P
Aug 15, 2023
Well, when things get really drastic and I don't have SN and the house is too full to hang myself, I've considered going to the LRT stations we have here and jumping in front of a moving train. However, I don't think that I'll be doing this because my friends whom live in that area now because of college regularly take the LRT. I don't want them to think of me whenever they take that train, and I don't want to traumatize a bunch of people who are just trying to get where they need to be.

6sad6grl6

6sad6grl6

Killdozer In human form
Aug 19, 2023
When I told my husband last year that I considered going out to freeze to death during a bad storm, he said I didn't have the courage and that I missed my chance. If I ever do CTB, I'd love to leave a note with two sentences - "Guess what? I have the courage."

That jerk deserves to have something to think about for the rest of his life. I've done things that were wrong, but I've apologized many times. Not him, he's always right and holds on to grudges because he can't communicate.

I probably wouldn't leave that note because it would be wrong, but I really wish I could.
I'm 99.9% sure he he more than deserving to suffer with that actually.. I'm not. I'm just bitter at anyone who would say something remotely close to that especially if he's your husband :/ I know not necessarily morally right leaving someone to live with that, I'm just pretty vindictive I can hold a grudge forever. I imagine thats probably not the worse thing he's said to you it sounds like, especially since you're on this site :/ Id like to think it's not all him there's gotta be a reason he's still your husband and not ex husband but anyone who tries to challenge one's suicidal ideation/thoughts/attempts just to make them feel less than, deserves to suffer with the guilt. Recently I heard the whole "oh if u wanted to you would've already" I know it's toxic but I can't wait CTB so they can feel like me.

• Love
Reactions: ihatethisplanet
castlebravo

castlebravo

Oct 9, 2022
I've thought about getting wiped out by a car on a bike ride. It happens to cyclists pretty regularly.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
How about hiding in a dustbin on collection day. A quick crush and you can call it quits. Hopefully the man who drags the bin to said truck, is either super strong or seriously stupid not to question the extra weight. If you think my plan stinks, then quite frankly sir, you're talking rubbish.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: kitty_kat and Captive_Mind515
feels_like_rain

feels_like_rain

Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
Sep 29, 2021
I thought about this a bit and my idea would be.

Skydiving without a parachute and while i'm falling from great heights. I would have ear buds in blasting one my favorite songs to make it hopefully the best last moments of my life. and if possible I would love to do it over the great blue hole. which is this if anyone doesn't know what it is

View attachment 118524
That sounds amazing. I've pictured myself doing it that way before but the regular DZ was what i pictured as the end, which kind of sucks.
But at this location?? Fucking GENIUS.

Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
I've seriously thought about using multiple methods all at once... hanging, poison, explosives etc etc. Just to completely annihilate/obliterate my body.

I think this might be the reason us males more often succeed in ctb efforts - the greater propensity towards more violent lethal methods. The desire not just for death, but for complete destruction. Thankfully I don't harbour violent feelings towards anyone except myself! I only fcuking hate ME! :I

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I think this might be the reason us males more often succeed in ctb efforts - the greater propensity towards more violent lethal methods. The desire not just for death, but for complete destruction.
This is true. Men are / were braver and more decisive.

However, many are dying with salts and nitrogen tanks now, which seems to suggest a sad shift in that reality. There's no doubting that modern people are weaker in general than those of the past, simply because life's too easy now and everything is expected to be put on a plate.

Reactions: Captive_Mind515
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I once considered jumping into traffic many years ago before I found this site. Wouldn't consider it now though.

I was in my senior year in HS at the time. I managed to weasel my way out of class and took a long walk around the neighbourhood during one of the afternoon periods. The traffic was fairly heavy, and I was so, so tempted to just step off of the sidewalk and into the street. Ended up chickening out and went back to school. Looking back on it now, I realize it was probably one of the stupidest things I've done.

Last edited:
ihatethisplanet

ihatethisplanet

Jun 21, 2023
I'm 99.9% sure he he more than deserving to suffer with that actually.. I'm not. I'm just bitter at anyone who would say something remotely close to that especially if he's your husband :/ I know not necessarily morally right leaving someone to live with that, I'm just pretty vindictive I can hold a grudge forever. I imagine thats probably not the worse thing he's said to you it sounds like, especially since you're on this site :/ Id like to think it's not all him there's gotta be a reason he's still your husband and not ex husband but anyone who tries to challenge one's suicidal ideation/thoughts/attempts just to make them feel less than, deserves to suffer with the guilt. Recently I heard the whole "oh if u wanted to you would've already" I know it's toxic but I can't wait CTB so they can feel like me.

He won't be my husband for long. We're in the process of a divorce, but those words will always stick with me. He was a caring, decent guy for years before the Covid lockdowns started. I'm not perfect and have made mistakes, but I've never said anything like that to him. I guess you can never really know a person.

6sad6grl6

6sad6grl6

Killdozer In human form
Aug 19, 2023
He won't be my husband for long. We're in the process of a divorce, but those words will always stick with me. He was a caring, decent guy for years before the Covid lockdowns started. I'm not perfect and have made mistakes, but I've never said anything like that to him. I guess you can never really know a person.
Fuck dude I feel it I'm glad you're figuring it out fuck em he's gonna get what's coming to him. Covid is really out here showing everyone's true colors also creating alcoholics but that might be just me LOL

John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
Leave general live chat open and quietly observe until my brain just leaks out of my ear

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Cutting my throat with a knife. I always fantasize with it. I want to slip it open.

Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
I thought about jumping into a quarry that might be a few hundred feet deep. Also thought of going to a dangerous neighborhood, but realized I'd be more likely to just get mugged instead of murdered. Long drop hanging from a bridge, but I feared the rope would break and I'd just fall and break a leg or 2.

K

Kbeau

Student
Jan 17, 2021
I did actually contemplate rigging up some kind of guillotine
So have I
So far mine have been to go to a bad neighborhood in the hopes of getting shot (promptly discarded that idea because there are way too many unknowns), and freezing to death. I think the second could be an option if we get a cold winter like last year. A well-known homeless man who had been living in a certain area here died in a snowstorm. I just don't know if I'd be able to tolerate it and find an area where I wouldn't be discovered.

Honestly I wish someone could do it for me, but that is not an option. ☹️
Hiring someone to kill me is a thought I've had

SanguineShark

SanguineShark

I am the monster you created
Jun 23, 2023
I always wanted to take strong painkillers and cut my stomach open and play with my guts, preferably die of blood loss.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
To drown in a bucket of water.