• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mistry420

Mistry420

I don’t even like rollercoasters
Feb 11, 2020
I'm conflicted at the moment, like in a kid ina candy shop kind of way. Sounds dark.. but I'm just curious as to what methods people have chosen, was it based on your country?

I'm in the UK and even heavy painkillers are hard to get and don't want to order black market stuff

• Hugs
Reactions: Indieblue
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Just an fyi....

Last week, week before, whenever it was that there was last news drama about this site, a new member asked a very similar question the day after, and there was a bit of a kerfuffle about it on that thread. And now today this post, just as there's been a bit of a to-do here about another news story.

I glanced at your post history, you seem legit. Just letting you know your timing is really off with this request and the way it's worded.

People post all day long, I think maybe you can probably figure out what is popular where. Ctb is hard as shit, if this is a candy shop, it's one for hardcore masochists.

Last edited:
Reactions: Largeletters, Mistry420 and Nutshell
BrokenConk3r

BrokenConk3r

Snälla döda mig
Feb 9, 2020
Candy shop , thats sick.

Reactions: Largeletters
Mistry420

Mistry420

I don’t even like rollercoasters
Feb 11, 2020
Ohhh, makes sense I was like wow no ones replying,

UK is not as faffed despite the flacks suicide. Ambulance came to my house on Monday and I told them I had a plan and a date and they were like is the date today. I said no... and then they said ok you're fine because you seem in your senses Just go to walk in the next day. I haven't been back and don't plan to and no one has chased... just shows they're just ticking the boxes they have to and we will do what we want.
id rather this site than take loads of tablets and cause harm instead of death because im
misinformed

Reactions: Pinkdonut and GoodPersonEffed
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Im in the uk and thats the bit i dont get.
Every time a doc or psychiatrist has asked if i have any plan to ctb i go into detail with meds ive got and detailed methods. I get the feeling that as long as its not imminent or impulsive, they leave you alone (in the uk anyway) the general feeling in the past has been not to tell anyone anying in case you get sectioned. May be different in other countries.
As for the candy shop thing, a lot of info may be passed about about the various sweets, but getting hold of the sweetz and over all of the other hurdles make it more difficult.

Reactions: Mistry420