F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
For example - giving certain things away, canceling monthly credit card statements, etc.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Depending on where you are & where you want to CTB then you might want to:
1) make sure your bills are settled and cancel requests have been submitted for credit cards and subscription based services like Netflix, etc.
2) utilities that might need disconnecting - make sure to know if they need someone present when they turn it off too
3) Rent or lease
4) i'd empty my bank accounts and give away the excess amount.
5) give away clothes, books, etc, basically get rid of material stuff. Sell what I could, donate/give away the rest.
6) For some people it's important to leave a note. my CTB plan doesnt have this requirement but hey, just in case you need it.
7) Funeral/Cremation arrangements
8) Social media account/email accounts - if they have a delete account feature, use it.
9) Factory reset your other devices (tablet, computer, etc)

• Love
Reactions: Ksmиda, stuckinthemud, drapperxyz and 2 others
D

drapperxyz

Quiet anticipation
Jan 16, 2024
Personally I wouldn't worry too much about giving things away, you can leave instructions if there are specific things you want certain people to have. Before my first attempt, I went through all of my belongings and destroyed anything or any document that I didn't want my loved ones to find

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Depending on where you are & where you want to CTB then you might want to:
1) make sure your bills are settled and cancel requests have been submitted for credit cards and subscription based services like Netflix, etc.
2) utilities that might need disconnecting - make sure to know if they need someone present when they turn it off too
3) Rent or lease
4) i'd empty my bank accounts and give away the excess amount.
5) give away clothes, books, etc, basically get rid of material stuff. Sell what I could, donate/give away the rest.
6) For some people it's important to leave a note. my CTB plan doesnt have this requirement but hey, just in case you need it.
7) Funeral/Cremation arrangements
8) Social media account/email accounts - if they have a delete account feature, use it.
9) Factory reset your other devices (tablet, computer, etc)
All of this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Slow_Farewell