• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mazolado

mazolado

Corpse
Mar 7, 2024
Im kinda new to all this so I was just wondering if there are any painless and EASY ways to CTB.

lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
Looking at the sticky threads of this section is a good start, there are a lot of resources available there in the compilation thread. I wish you the best.

Reactions: mazolado
Upvote 0
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
Im kinda new to all this so I was just wondering if there are any painless and EASY ways to CTB.
there is inhalation of inert gas, nitrogen, helium or argon, also known as exit bag.
You will need a nitrogen cylinder, chicken roasting bag and tape.
has ingested sodium nitrite.
but there are no such "easy" ways.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb, animism, mazolado and 1 other person
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish there were easy, painless ways to ctb, it'd be such a relief for me, I know that I'd be long gone if there are straightforward ways to die in peace.

Reactions: saunabliss, mazolado and TiredOfAllThis
Upvote 0
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Penobarbital which is impossible to get

Reactions: mazolado and mtoro998
Upvote 0
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
There are lots of peaceful painless methods now days. We have lots of megathreads and I'm sure there is an index.

Suspension hanging, SN, fentanyl, pentobarbital, h2s, co, inert gasses are all quite well covered on here.

Also important to define what peaceful means to you. Some find pentobarbital (N) or SN as peaceful but to me whilst they are physically peaceful, I think they'd be emotional torture. Suspension hanging could be painful for 30 seconds but then out cold.. each has to make their own evaluation.

Reactions: mazolado
Upvote 0