• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
I don't want to jump or get hit by a train because I don't want others to be traumatised by my death, the thought of hanging failing and turning me vegetable is too daunting especially since im tall so there's no place in my house i could hang from so my only option would be to hang in woods but if someone caught me after I'd just done it they'd probably "save" me, I don't have near enough pills to OD yet i have plenty of bleach if there's anything I could mix that with (IK bleach is painful but pain is the factor I care about least I'm more concerned about lethality and side effects) and I don't want SN or anything else that I can't buy at a local store because I'd like to CTB at whatever planned time i set forward rather than having to wait for a delivery first. I've also pondered taking bleach, using all the pills I have available then strangling myself with a knot then jumping into a river since mixing methods might increase chances of success? but maybe this won't actually work especially since my local river isn't that deep

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and shamblingshaggoth
shamblingshaggoth

shamblingshaggoth

The Bus Is Late (Waiting for the bus in the rain)
Dec 7, 2023
Charcoal burning method? That uses things you can get at most local stores. Otherwise if you were set on the drowning method and have a lake or other deep body of water near you, take a couple of benzos or mix of a few sleeping pills and some alcohol, and swim out to the middle of the lake and float until you become too exhausted, or if you can't swim use a pool noodle and kick out to the middle then go in circles to exhaust yourself?
I'm sorry for whatever made you feel like this and hope that whatever happens you find the peace you deserve

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Inert gas (AKA exit bag) or charcoal are probably the two methods that are both cheap/accessible at stores and peaceful. They are relatively reliable as long as you are not found.

Drinking bleach will be painful as fuck, but you know that already.

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
@Rhizomorph1 @shamblingshaggoth is there any megathread on charcoal and would a lighter be sufficient for lighting the charcoal, are there any extra steps?

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Ask your mother for two tampons and stick them up your nose before falling asleep.

It's also a good idea to read the PPH.

• Yay!
Reactions: bebebeep
shamblingshaggoth

shamblingshaggoth

The Bus Is Late (Waiting for the bus in the rain)
Dec 7, 2023
Ask your mother for two tampons and stick them up your nose before falling asleep.

It's also a good idea to read the PPH.
Bruh. šŸ¤£. If only it were that easy.

Reactions: FutureHanger
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
don't want SN or anything else that I can't buy at a local store because I'd like to CTB at whatever planned time i set forward rather than having to wait for a delivery first.
You'll be waiting forever when you're gone, what's a few extra weeks/2 months going to do? May as well spend your last minutes in solice.