SylveonFan

SylveonFan

Krispy
Oct 23, 2023
In not sure if im able to ask this, but ive been trying to hang myself for a little while. Ive read the thread and im pretty sure im placing the rope on my neck correctly, but all it does is cause my head to feel like its going to explode, and my nose will start to bleed bad. But I wont pass out even after a little while. Is there something im doing wrong?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: flowers in the mist and Praestat_Mori
FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
Hi friend. Not here to tell you to do anything you don't want to do but… what's stopping you from going to live with your boyfriend? You seem to love him a lot, and your family seems awful

• Love
Reactions: _Broken_alice
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Obviously you don't compress the arteries. You can check out this thread, maybe you can find useful info there.

SylveonFan

SylveonFan

Krispy
Oct 23, 2023
Hi friend. Not here to tell you to do anything you don't want to do but… what's stopping you from going to live with your boyfriend? You seem to love him a lot, and your family seems awful
I used to live near him, but a couple years ago, I moved across the country. I would love to live with him, but I dont have a way to go live with him.
Obviously you don't compress the arteries. You can check out this thread, maybe you can find useful info there.

Thank u

Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
You didn't compress the carotid arteries. It's supposed to be painless and you get a sleepy, pleasurable feeling like you're nodding off.

FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
I used to live near him, but a couple years ago, I moved across the country. I would love to live with him, but I dont have a way to go live with him.

Thank u
What is it that you need, bus money, train fare? You have nothing to lose at this point and everything to gain. Chase what makes you happy

• Love
Reactions: Sylveon, Suicidebydeath and Praestat_Mori
SylveonFan

SylveonFan

Krispy
Oct 23, 2023
What is it that you need, bus money, train fare? You have nothing to lose at this point and everything to gain. Chase what makes you happy
Honestly, I think your right. Ill talk to him about the idea of moving in with him

• Love
Reactions: _Broken_alice, leavingthesoultrap, Sylveon and 2 others
FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
Honestly, I think your right. Ill talk to him about the idea of moving in with him
Exhaust all options first friend ♥️ you deserve a chance to be happy

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap