mlha

mlha

Ex falso quodlibet
Nov 7, 2021
For me it's probably raking leaves.

1. It poignantly shows pointlessness (we don't rake leaves in deciduous forests) and futility (the fall happens every year).
  2. It's an activity which I don't enjoy and it doesn't earn me any money and I have time to ponder.
  3. During this activity, I usually start envy nearby trees. Yes trees are logged down by people, struck by lightning, and attacked by blight, but they're mostly chilling at one place just growing and not doing anything. Then I get angry at myself that I envy a tree its existence when I know that non-existence is even better.

• Love
Reactions: rationaldeath, _Minsk, Dead Meat and 5 others
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Doint little things as changing a battery for a watch, buying sd card, repainting a car, waiting on a line in a shop. Everything that has to be done without any positive outcome in the long run, looks tiny as a start, but it actually takes me some time to complete. Specially hate it when someone else wants me to do something like that. It take little time, but for me time is very expensive. Usually i say NO, but there are time when i really don't wanna start a conflict or just have some respect for that person i have to do it. but still i don't have a mood in doing it. And also what most people consider regular and simple, for me is always a nightmire, like changing the light, or fixing something broken in home. Rather buy new tech, than wasting time even in warranty.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: rationaldeath, Dead Meat, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 2 others
Apathy's Girl

Apathy's Girl

Student
Jul 20, 2020
This time of year, it's trimming the Christmas tree (which we're doing tonight).

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and mlha
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Attempting to do anything useful or productive might as well be plucking hairs off my ballsack in terms of the level of pain it generates.

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaldeath, demuic, Dead Meat and 5 others
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
Cleaning electronic screens and windows feels amazing.

Folding clothes feels fucking horrendous.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and mlha
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Living.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rationaldeath, _Minsk, GenesAndEnvironment and 4 others
Dreamlike Reality

Dreamlike Reality

Bedhead 💤
Nov 29, 2021
Doing anything that correlates with my aquatic frogs. I barely get around to taking care of them properly other than feeding them everyday. It reminds me that I just am not in the right state to take care of them, I don't have the money, I don't have the energy, and I should probably give them to someone else better fit to love them than I before I CTB.
. . . Though, it still offers me a bit of comfort to know something's life depends on me. They're not sick or anything, thankfully, at least I'm doing that right.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and mlha
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Everything makes me feel worse. In this life there is no peace, there is no escape from the suffering. In particular it is the act of overthinking everything, I have constant feelings of dread and hopelessness. Consciousness is torture. Thinking of death is the one comforting thought.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, Dead Meat, Journeytoletgo and 2 others
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Walking. Leaves me tired and since my head is empty, bad thoughts come flooding in.

• Hugs
Reactions: mlha, Dead Meat and Lostandlooking
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Never having to mow a lawn ever again is one of the bigger perks of ctbing for me. Like not a reason, just a perk. I hate it so much.

• Yay!
Reactions: mlha, Dead Meat, Penda and 1 other person
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
All the little things in life make me feel worst because i cant really enjoy them

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, mlha and Dead Meat
Wojaczek

Wojaczek

Student
Oct 24, 2021
Having to interact with people when I'm really not feeling like it

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, mlha, Dead Meat and 4 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Waking up and knowing how terrible life has been, along with (nearly) everyone in it.

• Hugs
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Not having my penis stimulated.

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: mlha, Shadowplay, avoid_slow_death and 2 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Anything work related is probably the biggest one.

• Hugs
Reactions: mlha, Dead Meat, Pluto and 2 others
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Cutting and peeling potatoes. I normally enjoy preparing food but it feels like such a chore setting up potatoes. I've thought long and hard about this, it's either the potatoes or my neighbors blurting their hellos at me. But I think potatoes are worse. I like eating them though.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: LastFlowers, Talvikki, mlha and 4 others

crippled with grief
Nov 8, 2021
two things.

1) people telling me to "move on" from the life i had with the person i love

2) "moving on" from the life i had with the person i love

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaldeath, mlha, Dead Meat and 4 others
NasiGoreng

NasiGoreng

Experienced
Aug 11, 2021
Going to the post office, it gives me panic attacks.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: demuic, Talvikki, mlha and 2 others

crippled with grief
Nov 8, 2021
two things.

1) people telling me to "move on" from the life i had with the person i love

2) "moving on" from the life i had with the person i love
1) i wish it was that easy you fucking annoying cunts

2) i wish moving on was actually a good thing leading to a better life and not something that makes me want to kill myself but here we fucking are

• Hugs
Reactions: mlha, Dead Meat and avoid_slow_death
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Dating... I feel so depressed trying persuade other people that I am good person:I

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: mlha, Shadowplay, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
Going to the doctor's office and anything to do with my health insurance company.

• Hugs
D

deadinside44

Dec 9, 2021
Studying has always been the worst for me , makes stressed and overwhelmed

• Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale, mlha and Dead Meat
Sanva

Sanva

:/
Dec 10, 2021
anything christmas related, like baking cookies or decorating the christmas tree. my family always makes me join in and it's fucking unbearable because I can't numb my mind by playing videogames or watching some dumb tv shows in those moments, I need to exist and pretend to be happy and deal with my thoughts

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, mlha, Callie Arcale and 1 other person
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Going out in public. Not because I have social anxiety, I overcame that problem, but seeing happy families and couples enjoying one another's company. Reminds me of what I lost this year and it's truly mental anguish for me. Sadly, I have to go put in public frequently. To work, buy things and go to places I need to go to.
Not having my penis stimulated.
I love how you bring levity to this site. It makes me, and others here, smile and laugh. No, not being sarcastic either. That is a genuine compliment.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale, Dead Meat, mlha and 2 others
Penda

Penda

Dec 9, 2021
Laying in bed until 5 or 6 pm, and then finally being so hungry that I have to get out of bed to eat something, then browsing the internet mindlessly until 6 in the morning. And yet I end up doing this quite often 🙈

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, Callie Arcale, Talvikki and 2 others
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Cutting and peeling potatoes. I normally enjoy preparing food but it feels like such a chore setting up potatoes. I've thought long and hard about this, it's either the potatoes or my neighbors blurting their hellos at me. But I think potatoes are worse. I like eating them though.
Do you need to peel them? I guess it depends what you're making them into and what kind of potato.

Reactions: LastFlowers and Callie Arcale
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Waking up at any time before 2 pm.

• Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale, Talvikki, mlha and 2 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Sex and sexual abuse.

Not happening in the present

But continued to occur in the past

Nagging and begging for sex is not consent when the victim finally "gives up" because they are HARASSED for it, THREATENED for it, INTIMIDATED to do it, FORCED BY CAPTIVITY, BY COERCION, by POVERTY, FORCED BY ABUSE.
SLAPPED. THROWN DOWN. THROWN ON A BED. A FLOOR. HELD DOWN. LEGS PRIED OPEN.
Oh, you'd do anything not to live with your abusive mother? Let me take your pants off.
Okay. I'll keep forcing my hand down your pants or between your legs. I'll keep poisoning. I'll keep lying. I'll refuse you a job that pays enough to escape your abuser. I'll keep ignoring your pleas for help. Okay I'll keep ignoring you. Okay I'll refuse to sign your time sheet so even if I am not NOW abusing you, I am still controlling your life.
Oh, you said no? Let me keep putting my hand between your legs even when you distance yourself and you keep telling me to stop.
Is that a corset? I'll shove my hands up it and ignore you while you tell me to stop.
Oh, are you sleeping? I'm going to pull your pants off of you anyway. And when you wake up angry with a huge headache I'll throw out pretend "sorries", even after you told me you didn't want to have sex with me.

What, why don't you like me?
How many times were you groped?
Can I grope you and slap your ass again?
This isn't okay.

Oh you're refusing to have sex with me? I demand sex, if you don't have sex with me get your shit and get out, oh and while you were asleep, I read your phone, and I called everyone you tried to find a safe escape to, oh and while you were riding down the freeway I got in my car and chased you using a gps tracker to scream at you and threaten you again, oh, and while you cried about my abuse I pretended you were happy while you faked smiles and begged for help.

Oh and because you refused sex with me, I accused you of stealing.
Oh you refused to be exposed to my crackheads? I stole from your bedroom.
Oh, you kept getting abused?
Well we like skinhead pieces of shit more than we do women who have been abused and attempted to stop the abuse or the stalking or the lying or creeping.
Oh were you trying to get away from your abusers again?
We smeared your name through the dirt and destroyed your happiness.
And then while you were trying to get away from attention seekers and sex naggers and creeps
We stole from you again

Oh, we bought you "gifts" instead of keeping a promise for a place to live and an education, it's easier to abuse you when you're here, so umm? Well just get you thrown out and when you search for another place well encourage the bastard to abuse you, even though you told us you didn't want STUFF, you wanted a place to live by yourself and an education. We bought STUFF instead of helping you get a place to live and stability, because we are horrible people.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, mlha and avoid_slow_death
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
Being alive:'(

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Callie Arcale, Talvikki and 6 others
maakies

maakies

DOOK
Dec 7, 2021
Working on something I don't care about. Interacting with someone that is very bubbly or exudes toxic positivity esp. if it isn't one of my close friends.
Driving and commuting. Being awake and sober.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, Bahbah Blacksheep, Dead Meat and 2 others