darknesscomesquick

darknesscomesquick

Not all who wander are lost—trying to find an exit
Sep 19, 2023
My SN arrived and was intercepted. Then a friend called my psychiatrist without my permission…total pro-lifer…got everyone excited there. No one will believe me that I'm not imminently gonna ctb, especially without the SN. Gotta regroup and plan a different way. Of course I'm just telling them im safe and all is ok. So now I think if I even hold my breath they think I've taken something the ctb. No freedom. Surprised they aren't hospitalizing me. This royally sucks!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Praestat_Mori, Spiritual survivor and 1 other person
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
damn, feels bad. how did your sn order get intercepted if you don't mind me asking?

darknesscomesquick

darknesscomesquick

Sep 19, 2023
Roommate got the package and he opened it. He reached out to the people who decided I need to be alive and they had him dispose of it.

chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
Roommate got the package and he opened it. He reached out to the people who decided I need to be alive and they had him dispose of it.
wow, surprised your roomy even recognized what sn is! I'd imagine most folks have no clue what sn is used for

darknesscomesquick

darknesscomesquick

Sep 19, 2023
wow, surprised your roomy even recognized what sn is! I'd imagine most folks have no clue what sn is used for
He's an engineer. He also called up the pro-life friend who is a psych and asked what it was…how this whole mess started.

Reactions: chuerdhmproton
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
Why was the roommate opening a package meant for u? That's messed up.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Damn this really sucks. I hope you can find peace somehow. I wish you all the best!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just so inhumane what those people are doing, it disgusts me how they want to make existence into a prison where one cannot reliably escape on their own terms despite the fact that they aren't even obligated to continue existing. It must be so horrible being in that situation.