qwert3948

qwert3948

Apr 24, 2023
it's kind of crazy to think my happiness depends solely on a tiny pink pill. if i dont take it, life becomes miserable. just, for no reason. fucking miserable. food sucks, my hobbies suck, anime sucks, gaming sucks, my cats hate me, my friend is suffocating and annoying, my brother is the most unbearable person in the world..

and there's no reason for any of that. the chemicals in my brain just said ''fuck you buddy'' and it's how it is

its all so pointless. in the end we are just animals who think too much. there's no god or soul. just cells who think too much. and now those cells want me to kill myself. just briliant.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2, nihilistic_dragon, Tonkpils and 1 other person
iamanavalanche

iamanavalanche

fast words, deliverance
May 20, 2024
i hope you can get back on the medication soon 🙏🏻 i am completely the same way. my medication helps me function and without it, i am a suicidal wreck. i feel so unfixable but it gives me a chance at living. we got this !

M

mythofsisyphus

Jul 6, 2024
It might not be you can't function without medication, it might be withdrawals. Protracted withdrawals are why I'm here:

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
it's kind of crazy to think my happiness depends solely on a tiny pink pill. if i dont take it, life becomes miserable. just, for no reason. fucking miserable. food sucks, my hobbies suck, anime sucks, gaming sucks, my cats hate me, my friend is suffocating and annoying, my brother is the most unbearable person in the world..

and there's no reason for any of that. the chemicals in my brain just said ''fuck you buddy'' and it's how it is

its all so pointless. in the end we are just animals who think too much. there's no god or soul. just cells who think too much. and now those cells want me to kill myself. just briliant.
If our brain chemistry is out of whack it can cause endogenous depression. Medication can adjust the chemicals in some people & bring some relief & we can feel some normalcy.
I have major depressive disorder & was off meds.
I went to psych, got back on an antidepressants & feel much better now.
It isn't 100% for everybody but it helps many.
I'm sorry life has been difficult for you & hope you're able to find peace.
Personally, I would go back to the Dr & get back on my meds. No shame in that at all.
I hope you feel better soon🌹💔