je.suis.prêt

je.suis.prêt

Hjälp mig
Jul 9, 2022
TLDR: Police confiscated SN

I'll update this later, but they banged on the door and asked me some questions, explained that I can ask for help, then asked me where it was, then took it.

I wished it hadn't happened. I hate what has happened to my life.

The SN supplier is under investigation, so anything from them that went through customs was picked up…

Edit 2: I regret getting involved with depression. Even though I didn't choose to.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: PinkSakura, SoftWorries and Deo volente
Stoldy

Stoldy

Born loser
Apr 20, 2023
Damn. Any idea what might've tipped 'em off?

D

Deo volente

Nov 28, 2022
I hope you are safe :( That sounds really scary.

If my method was taken away I know my recovery efforts would be thrown into chaos. I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now.

It is infuriating that these invasive interventions are what is considered help.

Stay safe :(

je.suis.prêt

je.suis.prêt

Hjälp mig
Jul 9, 2022
Damn. Any idea what might've tipped 'em off?
The supplier is under investigation in the US and UK, so anything that went through customs was flagged, I guess.
I hope you are safe :( That sounds really scary.

If my method was taken away I know my recovery efforts would be thrown into chaos. I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now.

It is infuriating that these invasive interventions are what is considered help.

Stay safe :(
I was terrified… but they did just speak to me calmly. I really didn't want the person I live with to find out, but now they know! :)

I am unsure of how I feel about it now that it's passed.

• Aww..
Reactions: SoftWorries and Deo volente
D

Deo volente

Nov 28, 2022
I really didn't want the person I live with to find out, but now they know! :)
I am really sorry to hear that. I don't know your situation but could something good possibly come of that awareness?

I regret getting involved with depression. Even though I didn't choose to.
I am unsure of how I feel about it now that it's passed.
I hope you can be patient and kind to yourself as you process this. It sounds really unsettling. I remember your post when you got it. Things like this are really personal. <3

• Love
Reactions: je.suis.prêt
je.suis.prêt

je.suis.prêt

Hjälp mig
Jul 9, 2022
I am really sorry to hear that. I don't know your situation but could something good possibly come of that awareness?
No. I think it just makes them dislike me. We spoke about it and the conversation wasn't really productive. Partly due to me not wanting to talk to them about things, partly due to them just disregarding whatever I had to say.

I hope you can be patient and kind to yourself as you process this. It sounds really unsettling. I remember your post when you got it. Things like this are really personal. <3
Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Deo volente
VisualSeppuku

VisualSeppuku

Settle down, ok?
Mar 6, 2023
No. I think it just makes them dislike me. We spoke about it and the conversation wasn't really productive. Partly due to me not wanting to talk to them about things, partly due to them just disregarding whatever I had to say.

Thank you
That erks me. Fuck them! They're too locked up in their own perfect world to even consider the words of someone who just got busted with SN. Idk who they are to you but that's incredibly selfish. I'd perform traditional seppuku on their bed when they're out just in spite. "There you go, hope you get PTSD bitch."
NOT ACTUAL ADVICE DO NOT DO THAT

• Love
Reactions: je.suis.prêt