Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well the pain killers i bin on for years has finally court up with me and the doctors are going to bust a nut at me . They going to try and get me of them HA i bin putting a few aside so got enough to keep me going for a bit . Anyway what done it is i have now lost one kidney its still in they but not working any more . The other one not in good shape its about 75% efficient and its slowly getting worse six months ago it was 100% ok so looks like that's going to be gone with in 18 month's. Hay not bother by it anyway O and my liver not a 100% ether they thought I was an alcoholic HA not touch a drop of alcohol in ten years dont mix well with the pain killers. Try it ones many many moons ago just made me sick and throw up . Thats when they found out about the pain killers they were piss at me could tell by just the look on they face . They knew I had bin miss using them they threaten to lock me up in the local nut house. But when they looked into why i was takeing the pills like smarties they could not do any thing about it then they were really really piss of at me LOL. They never seen sum one with so much arthritis and still able to walk dress my self and other day to day things. So if they take me of the pills i will end up in a wheelchair in screaming pain and having sum one to look after me 24/7 or keep me on the pills that are slowly killing me within the next couple of years. Dam its doing the doctors heads in LOL ether way if they take me of the pills got enough to kill my self 3 times over :) . But if they leave me on them just take a bit longer to die for me its win win its it's sort of nice to finely to get one over on them . I mean they try to make out for years that the pain was all in my head i will never ever forgive them for that. And they know it any way looks like i may get my wish after all YAY :) . O they tried to convince me life is worth living HA no way i prity much flushed my life down the toilet all 40 plus years of it . Just sat by and let life pass me by until one day i realised 40 odd years a had passed by and i done fuck all with my life. And the thought of another 50 plus years of the same old same old dam no way hosay. But thats a mute point now as the end is neared at least got one thing right going to be worm food they going to be a lot of very very happy worms. They a lot of me to eat :) any way thats enuf moaning from me sorry to bore any one any ta ta for now all have a good weekend one and all .

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm so sorry, that sounds really awful and you sound as if you have been very strong. They piss me off so much, the judgements: let them walk a mile in your shoes, to feel pain everyday, for sleep to seldom come, then let them judge.