Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well after a lot of bulls ups from the doctors i dont have cancer. But i do have a bad kidney right one due to a bad infection sum time back was pissing blood for a week. Look like going to fale soon and my left kidney is not so good they say i could falle in the next six months YAY :) . Well i am helping it on its way by taking way to much iron tablets hope going to finish my kidneys and liver i hope. Well i have bin taken around 100 mg of iron for the last week the max you should take a day is 14 mg so looks like its going to work getting more pain in and around the kidney . All think my liver playing up to my eyes have a slight yellowish colour. The end game it to make it look like an accident but in the end i dont care what it looks like at the end i be dead any ways. I know going to be on the painful side but all ready in s lot of pain so bin more is no worries . I mite go looking for zinc pills to see if that helps i am all ready takeing vitamin C way to much of that to lol i know your body gets rid of it quickly but i am using it to help absorb the iron better thats what i reads any ways . Of course the doctors are going to try and get me in hospital to have my right kidney removed but sod them i can hide from them prity good;) :) LOL what finely pushed me to get back to killing my self is that every person I have ever met in my life has bin a complete shit a barsted could go on but i just think that if you give people half a chance they will shit on you . Just for the sake of it i have a friend of 7 years she just stop talking to me dont know why but just had . She wad very special to me i told here things that i not told my folks i trusted her a lot and this what i get now a cold shoulder fuck it i had enough of people even my folks to. Any one else get the felling that the human race was a big fuck up all i see is us messing the world up and busy shitting and killing one another. Me dieing is doing the planet a favour thats how i look at it now . Sorry of loading a load a crap on you guys but its after 45 years of life i see the world properly now and its a sodding nightmare. Well cant think of any thing else to say for now any ways :) sum thing bound to pop up soon LOL TATA for now please feel free to comment on this article:)

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: CrappyMJ, Donewith_ and Bärchen
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well good news of sorts i am peeing blood ones more so looks like all going to plan well sort of LOL . just got think what i am going to do with my rotting carcus after i am dead . Think i go with my local landfill i know sum who owe me a favour who works they its sort of be legal i just be labelled hospital clinical waste and dump in the bottom and have tons and tons of rubbish dump on top of me YAY :) . Be no grave for people to maintain which is good no know were i bin dump no one going to miss me any ways . Why bother with all the crap you usely get at a funeral no one going to be they so its of yo the tip for me YAY :)

Reactions: CrappyMJ