Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@marcusuk63, I want to wrap my coat around you and keep you safe from this kind of invasion. Could it be that some total stranger was searching cars of that type for sale, recalling they'd seen your advert but not where, and the ss forum came up among the results?

I wish this place weren't all the way open to the public, and I hope you won't be invaded anymore. x

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Breadbfra, not-2-b-the-answer and 4 others
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
Hi Marcus! I'm sorry your privacy is being invaded like this! It's terrible enough that life drive you to this point but this kind of cruelty is unimaginable. I'm really, truly sorry that people in your life are trying to keep you from your choice! I've never had a proper conversation with you but you seem like an endearing man who kinda reminds me of a James Bond type character.. I dunno why lol We wish you the best and a peaceful transition. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, not-2-b-the-answer, Final Escape and 1 other person
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
I'm sorry everything has led to this. You seem like a cool person. I wish we could've talked. I hope you find peace and happiness.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Final Escape, marcusuk63 and 2 others
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
My older brother died 18 months ago and i had to break in to his house and find him , so i know what a pain, literally and heart wrenchingly it is sorting stuff out . , thought i would make it simpler for younger brother . i have been sorting stuff out for over a year , even decorating and finishing off odd jobs , just to make my house more sellable lol . i`m 57 and was a bit of a hoarder , not in a messy way just had a lot of stuff especialy gadget stuff which i have sold a lot of , N64 , collection , Xbox one x , 80`s Video disc player and discs , and just binned all VHS , pc`s phones etc away . gave my 4 foot fish tank away too ...
My loft was like a who`s who of dead tech lol ,
I even made a new front fence and painted the front of the house for curb appeal lol
Wow! So impressive and what I keep intending to do. I think you are inspiring me to get busy. I just feel sick most of the time, which should be the incentive I need to get busy. I, too, have had to go through tons after a sudden death. Hoarder on this end, too, but not nearly as neat as you!

Sending you light and love for whatever journey you take!

CRAP! Sent this before reading the entire thread. So sorry that happened to you. Probably did start with that car. You mentioned it was a top 12, so I guess someone put it together. CRAP!

I'm done with that crap - it is a lovely car, appreciate what you've done for your family and hope for your best outcome. Love and light stand - always!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Final Escape and marcusuk63
F#minor

F#minor

Aug 18, 2020
I'm so sorry for the pain you must be in, Markus. It is not fair that the most kind, thoughtful, and beautiful people are the ones destined to carry the greatest burdens in this life. I really hate to see such great people go. I do hold in high regard whatever anyone chooses to do with their life and with their body. No one should be able to tell you what you can and can't do in this regard. I wish at the very least you could allow yourself to have your BBQ. Though you will undoubtedly leave a huge hole should you leave, we have to live our lives for ourselves and make choices that bring us to our own peace. I hope you find yours, whatever that may look like. If or when you leave, leave knowing how loved you are. You are loved beyond your imagining.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, blue, not-2-b-the-answer and 6 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Thinking of you. I hope you're alright and they Stopped their harassment.

• Love
Reactions: voyager, Deleted member 4993, marcusuk63 and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
So sorry you were ratted out. :angry: Selfishly we wish you could stay but we all understand EXCEPT for one DICK !!! :angry:
I hope you are able to find peace. :hug::hug:

• Love
Reactions: voyager, Deleted member 4993, marcusuk63 and 3 others
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Hope this random tattle tale doesn't interfere with your plans. People should be allowed to choose when they wish to ctb.

• Love
Reactions: voyager, not-2-b-the-answer and marcusuk63
Øystein

Øystein

Can't cope
Apr 24, 2020
First of all, my heart goes out to you, Marcus, being at such a low point in life and additionally being harassed by the police must be truly awful. I hope you've managed to find any peace after that invasion.

I'm just a bit curious - why doesn't this happen more often on this site? I'm definitely not saying it should, as personally I still have nightmares after a wellness check visit about a year ago, but I lurk in many places on the internet and often people get a knock on the door from the police even from a "small" deal, like posting a picture of mild self harm. You'd think that there'd be a lot more people from the public trying to "help" on a forum consisting purely of people that "need" it, wouldn't you?

This situation once again proves that there's nowhere we can speak freely about the way we feel.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and marcusuk63
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
First of all, my heart goes out to you, Marcus, being at such a low point in life and additionally being harassed by the police must be truly awful. I hope you've managed to find any peace after that invasion.

I'm just a bit curious - why doesn't this happen more often on this site? I'm definitely not saying it should, as personally I still have nightmares after a wellness check visit about a year ago, but I lurk in many places on the internet and often people get a knock on the door from the police even from a "small" deal, like posting a picture of mild self harm. You'd think that there'd be a lot more people from the public trying to "help" on a forum consisting purely of people that "need" it, wouldn't you?

This situation once again proves that there's nowhere we can speak freely about the way we feel.
I suppose it depends on if you've left a trail of breadcrumbs that someone can use to find you.

I think Marcus mentioned that he'd posted his car for sale and the type, and roughly where he is based so maybe someone worked it out? I don't know if that's a photo of him but someone who knows him might see it?

With regards to photos, they can contain data like the longtitude and latitude of where they were taken, so that's maybe not a good idea to take one and stick it online if you haven't cleansed it. Or not post them at all.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, marcusuk63, Meditation guide and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I suppose it depends on if you've left a trail of breadcrumbs that someone can use to find you.

I think Marcus mentioned that he'd posted his car for sale and the type, and roughly where he is based so maybe someone worked it out? I don't know if that's a photo of him but someone who knows him might see it?

With regards to photos, they can contain data like the longtitude and latitude of where they were taken, so that's maybe not a good idea to take one and stick it online if you haven't cleansed it. Or not post them at all.

I have to agree we need to be careful of what we post here especially photos of ourselves. I would also include photos of pets or even where you live. Maybe I'm overly cautious but I don't want to be locked up. I also think it's a mistake to post age. I see that posted a lot in the welcome thread or whatever it is called. Just my thoughts. :wink:

Reactions: marcusuk63, TheQ22 and less than
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I wish you peace

• Love
Reactions: marcusuk63, F#minor and not-2-b-the-answer
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I hope you have a peaceful interim while waiting on your bus to arrive and even during the transition into the unknown. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: marcusuk63 and not-2-b-the-answer
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
Stay calm. Wait them out. Do what you feel like you need to do. Sending you love and peacefulness vibes

• Love
F

freebird777

Jan 10, 2020
To be honest my car is one of the few things worrying me , it`s my super reliable straight 6 LWB rare Jag and should be worth a lot but they just aren't and i had stupid offers for it some idiot offered me £700 ! the private number plate is valued at £800 , i know i should have taken them but i want it to go to another enthusiast , i spent over £2k a couple of years ago having arches chopped out and replaced and i`m only asking £3k for it !! , i dont want it to just get abandoned to rot away , stupid i know , but i`ve had it 9 years as my everyday car and it get`s a lot of admiring looks , it was even voted in the top 12 jags 3 years running on the Official Jaguar Owners Club site and was in the years callender, it got embarrassing so i stopped entering it lol
Really stunning and gorgeous car! Wishing you a safe and peaceful journey ~

• Love
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
@marcusuk63 are you still with us?

Reactions: marcusuk63
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: woxihuanni, not-2-b-the-answer and marcusuk63
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Are authorities still monitoring you? How did this happen?

Sorry you have to go thru this my friend, being alive is worse enough.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Green Destiny, not-2-b-the-answer and marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Are authorities still monitoring you? How did this happen?

Sorry you have to go thru this my friend, being alive is worse enough.
I dont know if they are and to be honest i dont care .

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Jojo81, Brackenshire and 4 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I dont know if they are and to be honest i dont care .
I wonder what brought you to this point? You seem so together. And you have that wonderful dog. Just had enough? I know it's none of my business so of course if you don't answer it's understood.

Reactions: marcusuk63
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I wonder what brought you to this point? You seem so together. And you have that wonderful dog. Just had enough? I know it's none of my business so of course if you don't answer it's understood.
You'd probably think I seem really together if you met me, I laugh and joke with people and they have no idea that I'm just fed up with life, I can't be bothered struggling, alone for another 20 or 30 years just to exist.

I think some people end up here from traumas, some from depression, some from other life pressures, and some who have just had enough (and lots of other reasons too), but ppl don't have to be the stereotypical tv style suicidal person with haunted eyes and an empty soul.

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Captive of Mind, blue and 7 others
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
You'd probably think I seem really together if you met me, I laugh and joke with people and they have no idea that I'm just fed up with life, I can't be bothered struggling, alone for another 20 or 30 years just to exist.

I think some people end up here from traumas, some from depression, some from other life pressures, and some who have just had enough (and lots of other reasons too), but ppl don't have to be the stereotypical tv style suicidal person with haunted eyes and an empty soul.
I`m exactly the same , i hide behind a mask .

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, not-2-b-the-answer, Brink and 1 other person
S

Smudgedlines

I like wine.
Jan 23, 2020
Hello marcusuk. I hope you are feeling a bit better (although probably not). Glad you are still here. Love the dog.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and marcusuk63
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
I call this my shield. It works well, very well in fact. Nobody has been able to see behind this protective shield in 51 years. In fact, I could never lower it myself until I broke down a year ago.

It didn't matter how bad I was, as soon as someone approached me or I even believed someone was nearby, the shield was active.

I don't know how I could survive that long.

Unfortunately

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, voyager, Lost in a Dream and 4 others
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
I call this my shield. It works well, very well in fact. Nobody has been able to see behind this protective shield in 51 years. In fact, I could never lower it myself until I broke down a year ago.

It didn't matter how bad I was, as soon as someone approached me or I even believed someone was nearby, the shield was active.

I don't know how I could survive that long.

Unfortunately
My heart goes out to you
I tend to see a lot of vacant masks these days
Much love, brother. I hope you have a peaceful transition
And I really hope those people stop trying to be hero's by dragging you back to this hell. Like, "Ohh no, where do you think your going!? You've got a lot more suffering to do Mr.!"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: voyager, Lost in a Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019

It's true. Not everybody who kills themselves is depressed either.

Reactions: FriendofDeath, not-2-b-the-answer and TheQ22
SheJumped

SheJumped

Student
May 14, 2019
Wishing you safe journey and hope you find the peace you seek.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and TheQ22
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I really hope those people stop trying to be hero's by dragging you back to this hell. Like, "Ohh no, where do you think your going!? You've got a lot more suffering to do Mr.!"
I had to laugh at that, it's exactly like that, they just have no idea what it feels like.

• Hugs
Reactions: blue, voyager, Lost in a Dream and 4 others