Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well as the title say i completely dead on the inside but still alive on the outside :( . Why o why can i not just die the few timed i tried my instinct kicks in and i keep going. I wish my instinct would sod of :( how much more shitty is my life going to get before my instinct and brain work it out and let me die. They nothing left just an empty shell the thought of me living another 40 plus years terrifies me . That in its self should be enough to let me die but no my instinct keeps me going . All most it takeing the piss and saying you going make it to your 90s . But you will be in constant pain constant misery as you wasted you life away . And makeing me feel guilty for just being a live. Sum days all most can here my instinct laughing at me . They absolutely nothing left nothing so why am i still here ??????????????????

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, mediocre and Deleted member 18655
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I feel for you I feel exactly the same way. I'm only 27 and I am so physically ill already. What's another 50 years going to bring? I feel like I could die any day now but I just know I'll be forced to live another half a century of misery and pain. Unfortunately it's not possible to die of boredom!

Reactions: Circles and Mort