Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well to night I all most killed myself sort of a happy accident but did not work out :( . What happened was i took a shit load of tramadol about 40 of the buggers and then took sum benadryl 24 or so . As i lay they listening to my music by breathing began to slow right down next thing I new was i had stopped breathing. The my body fort back i and started to breathe one more ban so sodding coles but no cigar ready piss of now :( . May be next time i will be lucky just got to save up the tramadol took me two months just to get the 40 :( . God knows how long its gonig to take the 50 or so for the next time :( . Well tata for now good luck any one else trying to CTB .

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Moonicide, OreoWellington, mediocre and 3 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry. Bodies can be really tough buggers.

Please take care of yourself now - drink plenty of water, get loads of fresh air and rest, eat your spinach. You can decide later what you want to do. I've read here that tramadol isn't a great choice ... but in any case you can think about that later.

Reactions: mediocre and TheDevilsAngel
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I'm sorry. Bodies can be really tough buggers.

Please take care of yourself now - drink plenty of water, get loads of fresh air and rest, eat your spinach. You can decide later what you want to do. I've read here that tramadol isn't a great choice ... but in any case you can think about that later.
Yes tramadol not the best thing but its onley thing strong enough as i bin on so many pain meds. Even morphine dont work very well now tramadol about the only thing that works any were good enough but it cam make you throw up so had to take sum thing to keep them down . Well all ways next time then its buy buy to this shitty life of mine well tata for now all the best .

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul