• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lush_nova

Lush_nova

Self Destruct Activated
May 16, 2019
Why thank you to mental health services...
Because they proved yesterday they don't give a crap, not interested and are fast to brush you off!!

I am on the road to CTB, I had planned to attempt yesterday, But I fucked up, couldn't log into the bank to double checks funds I needed were still there, Went into full blown panic attack, took a shit load quetiapine and had a lot rum to drink, not to CTB, but literally I just wanted to sleep for as long as it would allow me. Because my grounding technique is to self harm, I went for my wrists too.
Long story short got landed in a&e, because it was seen as a suicide attempt, simply fuck, that's me in for a while.... Erm Nope. 4 hours later sent home, nothing said, nothing done, was told the team had gone home and nothing they could or would do for me, I could go back in the morning, but best bet was to go home and speak to the mental health nurse! Bingo...
Double bingo when I remembered she discharged me last week as I was not seen as a danger to myself or at risk any more and I am no longer on their books!

But damn the quetiapine, for 2 hours I was having full blown body spasms, but once home I managed to sleep from 10pm to 5pm the next day.

Note to self.... have cash in the house prior to the next attempt!!

Reactions: Pistolero114, not_a_robot and whyidon'tknow
I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
I'm sorry this has happened. My MH team have been particularly shit recently too so I understand how you feel.

Reactions: Fish Face, not_a_robot and Lush_nova
Lush_nova

Lush_nova

Self Destruct Activated
May 16, 2019
I'm sorry this has happened. My MH team have been particularly shit recently too so I understand how you feel.
not sure where you are in the world you are. but im Uk and the system is getting worse by the week here. won't be long before there isnt one the rate its going

Reactions: Fish Face
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Because they proved yesterday they don't give a crap, not interested and are fast to brush you off!!

I am on the road to CTB, I had planned to attempt yesterday, But I fucked up, couldn't log into the bank to double checks funds I needed were still there, Went into full blown panic attack, took a shit load quetiapine and had a lot rum to drink, not to CTB, but literally I just wanted to sleep for as long as it would allow me. Because my grounding technique is to self harm, I went for my wrists too.
Long story short got landed in a&e, because it was seen as a suicide attempt, simply fuck, that's me in for a while.... Erm Nope. 4 hours later sent home, nothing said, nothing done, was told the team had gone home and nothing they could or would do for me, I could go back in the morning, but best bet was to go home and speak to the mental health nurse! Bingo...
Double bingo when I remembered she discharged me last week as I was not seen as a danger to myself or at risk any more and I am no longer on their books!

But damn the quetiapine, for 2 hours I was having full blown body spasms, but once home I managed to sleep from 10pm to 5pm the next day.

The hospitals aren't meant for ongoing care, they're just to keep you safe if you're at risk of actual death within the next day or so. They don't do a good job of explaining this to patients.

Do you want help finding mental health services? I can find some options in your area that are approved by your insurance, or that are low cost. There's also the telehealth services if you prefer text or video.

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019

I'm sorry to hear about your experience brother and the pain that is underpinning it all.
MH services are so wildly different in my experience. I have some that have been great and some that have been hard work.
Eventually I grew tired of explaining the same expanding cauldron of shit to different people and just resigned myself to misery, tired of living but too scared to die.
#mcfucked
However for you my brother I hope you find some peace and light in your life, wherever your journey takes you.
DBD

I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
I'm in the uk too. I got discharged because I'm "too suicidal" wtf? Surely that's what they're supposed to help you with?

I was told that I'm likely to ctb and they would be held accountable and so I had to be discharged!

Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019

I have a friend in the UK who spent her adult life in the military. She is always fond of telling me that; and I quote: "Luck is no substitute for proper planning". Usually after one of my vehicles has broken down side of the road and the particular tool I need is back home in my box. I wanted to give her a smartass remark but she outranks me so ..... that sounded like a rough ride my friend....hope things are smoother next go around. Peace friend. May you find across the veil the peace that so eludes us in this realm.

Reactions: Lush_nova