violetviolence

violetviolence

⊹ ₊ mine is forever 𝄞₊ ⊹
Apr 28, 2022
has anyone in the eu, especially italy, received a welfare check after ordering SN?
i still live with my parents, so if the police shows up at my door i'm basically screwed.
also, what about customs holding my package? yes, i know that eu countries don't have any, just want to double-check.
btw i'm planning on buying from poland, specifically from w*****m, if that changes anything.

(also, side note: if anyone has ordered from w*****m and received the package, are there any warning signs or anything else that could be considered suspicious written on it?)

thank you in advance !!

tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
I did receive a welfare check in Finland after the source called IC was shut down and prosecuted by Canadian authorities.
But only then, the package got through customs just fine.
Someone in Germany had the police confiscate their second package of SN and come to their door:
So there's clearly variance even inside the EU.
I don't know about any Italian cases unfortunately.
I've ordered enough stuff here from inside the EU to know that mail doesn't go through customs in that case, not typically at least.

Reactions: whitefeather and violetviolence
Upvote 0
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Currently, I don't see any threads about police inspections.

There were many such threads some time ago.
This was related to the closure of a popular source and the accusation of the person who sold SN.
But even then, not everyone had police control.
For example, I didn't have it, and I ordered it several times from another source.

SN is not an illegal substance, so there is no reason for the police to be very interested in it at the moment.

If you order within the EU, everything should be fine.
The probability that you will be checked by the police is low.
I don't think you need to be afraid.

Unfortunately, I don't know how your SN from this source will be packed.

Reactions: violetviolence
Upvote 0
D

duingmann

Jun 25, 2024
I did receive a welfare check in Finland after the source called IC was shut down and prosecuted by Canadian authorities.
But only then, the package got through customs just fine.
Someone in Germany had the police confiscate their second package of SN and come to their door:
So there's clearly variance even inside the EU.
I don't know about any Italian cases unfortunately.
I've ordered enough stuff here from inside the EU to know that mail doesn't go through customs in that case, not typically at least.
You know if SN is illegal in Finland?

Upvote 0
Placo

Placo

Life and Death
Feb 14, 2024
I met a user who was also Italian on this forum and I would say that everything went smoothly since after he greeted me I never heard from him again.

Upvote 0
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
If you're talking about w…m from PL, I ordered my SN from their store 6 months ago and there was no welfare check at all. Nobody asked any questions whatsoever. It just came to a pickup point, I picked it up and store it in my closet since then.

Upvote 0
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Welfare checks only happen when a source gets busted and charged with supplying items used to CTB and - in the case of IC from Canada - being charged with counseling to CTB (which is illegal in Canada).

So if you order from an international source you may not have any checkups now, however if the source is shut down in the future you MAY get a visit.

Upvote 1
M

MountainMan99

Jul 5, 2024
I don't think it is, I had to declare to customs that I was receiving SN and it arrived to me, didn't get confiscated or anything.
Hey! Did you have to send like an invoice of your SN purchase to the customs company? Because carrier company is asking me for that invoice where it clearly shows i've bought SN in order for the SN to clear customs, and i am kind of afraid to do so.

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Hey! Did you have to send like an invoice of your SN purchase to the customs company? Because carrier company is asking me for that invoice where it clearly shows i've bought SN in order for the SN to clear customs, and i am kind of afraid to do so.
They ask for the invoice to calculate import VAT according to what you paid for your SN. I doubt they need the invoice for any other purpose. As long as SN isn't illegal in your country you should be fine.

Upvote 0
tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
No, I just had to make a customs declaration when my package first arrived into my country and after that the postal service delivered it to me without me having to do anything else.

Upvote 0