LXXCH

LXXCH

angelmaker
Apr 3, 2024
I've seen half the people on here saying that you do get welfare check and the other half saying you don't for buying sn.

the source I'm buying from is diy (apart of the url, iykyk) and I'm in texas, idk if that matters but please let me know

Reactions: davidtorez
T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
I am in the US and I didn't run into any issues so the checks probably happen in the UK

• Love
Reactions: davidtorez and LXXCH
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
If you're not in CANZUK you're probably fine

• Love
Reactions: davidtorez and LXXCH
Timothy7dff

Timothy7dff

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
They have no right to do a welfare check in the United States. Seems like the UK has had a few. It's not illegal to purchase SN in the United States and there are many uses for it.

If someone does, contact a lawyer. You might be able to sue them.

Reactions: Linda and davidtorez
letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
They have no right to do a welfare check in the United States. Seems like the UK has had a few. It's not illegal to purchase SN in the United States and there are many uses for it.

If someone does, contact a lawyer. You might be able to sue them.
I've met a person who had a welfare check occur in California, and another in Washington. All international packages are subject to a search, and even though SN is legal in the States, probable cause for a welfare check is loose as hell in the states, especially in blue states.

I had a welfare check occur because I missed a DMV appointment once, and they said they were "concerned because I didn't show up and wanted to make sure I was okay" this was in nyc.

Thankfully America is relatively hands off, so I think it'll be fine, but I did want to add that law enforcement is sketch as fuck and it should be known that cops are really effective at making things seem worse than they are / getting their way.

Reactions: Linda
T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
I've met a person who had a welfare check occur in California, and another in Washington. All international packages are subject to a search, and even though SN is legal in the States, probable cause for a welfare check is loose as hell in the states, especially in blue states.

I had a welfare check occur because I missed a DMV appointment once, and they said they were "concerned because I didn't show up and wanted to make sure I was okay" this was in nyc.

Thankfully America is relatively hands off, so I think it'll be fine, but I did want to add that law enforcement is sketch as fuck and it should be known that cops are really effective at making things seem worse than they are / getting their way.
OP has nothing to worry about though, cause I got my order from that same source sent to California and there were no welfare checks, the source knows how to perfectly disguise the package and its content.

B

blippy

May 26, 2024
I ordered my SN and received it about 2 weeks ago. No welfare check so far - in NYC

letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
I ordered my SN and received it about 2 weeks ago. No welfare check so far - in NYC
Yeah I would def like to add that when I ordered SN in nyc, it arrived without complications. I'm not trying to be alarmist or anything :)

I just view customs / law enforcement as unpredictable sometimes

LXXCH

LXXCH

angelmaker
Apr 3, 2024
OP has nothing to worry about though, cause I got my order from that same source sent to California and there were no welfare checks, the source knows how to perfectly disguise the package and its content.
I received mine and all seems good so far, but since you're also familiar with the source I bought from, do you know if I would need to do a sn test on it from them or are they reliable?

T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
I received mine and all seems good so far, but since you're also familiar with the source I bought from, do you know if I would need to do a sn test on it from them or are they reliable?
I guess if you needed to make sure but it's the same source that Mimi ordered from, cocotxbase ordered from, and Mimi tested it and had no issues. It's the most reputable source on here as far as I can tell.

• Love
Reactions: LXXCH