D

delayedcactus

Nov 27, 2023
I currently live in Canada with my parents and am thinking about having SN delivered to a PO box. What are the chances of getting a welfare check? I cannot take that risk. The source I was given is from an Asian country (possibly Singapore).

C

co667

Dec 6, 2023
I'm in Canada as well and trying to find a source.

But with the Ontario news of SN and the accused awaiting trial here, I feel there is tons of risk but perhaps a PO Box is the best route.

Reactions: neutralmilk and delayedcactus
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
I'm in Canada as well and trying to find a source.

But with the Ontario news of SN and the accused awaiting trial here, I feel there is tons of risk but perhaps a PO Box is the best route.
Do you think they will find out the original address of the owner that has the PO box? And then still track down the owner at their residence? Or do you think PO box may help create an extra layer, which decreases the chance of them taking that extra step?

D

delayedcactus

Nov 27, 2023
Do you think they will find out the original address of the owner that has the PO box? And then still track down the owner at their residence? Or do you think PO box may help create an extra layer, which decreases the chance of them taking that extra step?
I think if LE ask the staff for the original address, they will have no choice but to provide it to them. I'm sure there's some sort of law that would get the staff in trouble if they didn't abide.

Reactions: sanction