• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

revenant

revenant

May 2, 2018
Just found this site. I was researching suicide chat help lines that respect anonymity. So I powered up Orbot, Orfox, and searx and began looking.

I feel that suicide is a natural right. I felt that with at least anonymity I could protect that right. I want to eliminate all other options that I could possibly have for a life I want. Once those options are eliminated, I want to go. If I go from this present form, I hope like hell I don't reincarnate in this shithole of a civilization and timeline.

I found this site and it seems an even better fit than what I expected to exist.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Just found this site. I was researching suicide chat help lines that respect anonymity. So I powered up Orbot, Orfox, and searx and began looking.

I feel that suicide is a natural right. I felt that with at least anonymity I could protect that right. I want to eliminate all other options that I could possibly have for a life I want. Once those options are eliminated, I want to go. If I go from this present form, I hope like hell I don't reincarnate in this shithole of a civilization and timeline.

I found this site and it seems an even better fit than what I expected to exist.
Welcome. I agree that suicide is a right. One should be allowed to decide if they want to keep on living or not.

Personally I hope I never reincarnate (since reincarnating in an anime world of preference is likely impossible : p). It would be sad having to come back to this sorry excuse of reality.

revenant

revenant

May 2, 2018
Welcome. I agree that suicide is a right. One should be allowed to decide if they want to keep on living or not.

Personally I hope I never reincarnate (since reincarnating in an anime world of preference is likely impossible : p). It would be sad having to come back to this sorry excuse of reality.

As crazy as it may seem to some. I am a spirtualist, yet I believe in science, technology, evolution, the multiverse theory, and that even the scientific establishment is subject to the political corruption of the profit motive. A recent discussion comes to mind in which I argued that genetically modified food needs to be moved to a free and open source development model because it is too dangerous to place that trust in so few.

The mind, body, and soul are tree distinct realities that coalesce to form being. Upon death of the body, if you can hold your mind together, most of you survives the transition, but letting go of all you are is also a viable choice. So is my metaphysical beliefs, and yes I consider the possibility this is a psychological comforting mechanism that my neurobiology has come up with as high odds of being the truth.

Yet I feel the intention exit of ones current phyical life/body is no stranger to my mind/soul complex. That I have been through this crap before in other realities to escape either intolerable socioeconomic situations, or intolerable biological situations.

I personally don't take such escape lightly. And for myself, personally, because of who I am in this incarnation and timeline I don't think I should make such escape easy on myself.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Upon death of the body, if you can hold your mind together, most of you survives the transition, but letting go of all you are is also a viable choice.
That would be nice.

Honestly, in my better days, I think reincarnating wouldn't be so bad IF I could choose how, where and in which family I would be born again. If I could live a life where I love myself (appearance-wise, because I don't dislike my personality) and if I didn't live in a place like this and also didn't have to suffer abuse, I could probably be happy. I don't mind having to work my ass off to have money and stuff like that.

Of course, that is unlikely to be possible, so letting go of myself would the next best option for me.

deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
That would be nice.

Honestly, in my better days, I think reincarnating wouldn't be so bad IF I could choose how, where and in which family I would be born again. If I could live a life where I love myself (appearance-wise, because I don't dislike my personality) and if I didn't live in a place like this and also didn't have to suffer abuse, I could probably be happy. I don't mind having to work my ass off to have money and stuff like that.

Of course, that is unlikely to be possible, so letting go of myself would the next best option for me.
If I could choose, I would wait for thousands of years until society and science are really advanced, as long as it's not a dystopia. You shouldn't need to choose then, because everything would be possible and life easy enough to tolarate living there for a few hundred years at least. That makes me think about how unlucky we truly are.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
If I could choose, I would wait for thousands of years until society and science are really advanced, as long as it's not a dystopia. You shouldn't need to choose then, because everything would be possible and life easy enough to tolarate living there for a few hundred years at least. That makes me think about how unlucky we truly are.
This reality of ours is so depressing, boring, uninteresting, that it makes me very skeptical of things ever getting significantly better. It is definitely possible, but I don't know... Humans would have to change (evolve, morally) so, SO much for this world to become worth living in. Or maybe not this world. Who knows, perhaps a thousand years from now, humankind (or a new species evolved from humankind, or not from humankind) won't be living on Earth anymore.

W

werewolfking

puke
Mar 18, 2018
Damn, I've been here since the very beginning! I used to be a mod of /r/sanctionedsuicide. I haven't been around here much because I "got better," but, who knows...