• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

D2021

Looking for info
Oct 28, 2021
Who is the admin here? I would like to speak to them please.

resolutory

resolutory

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
I love logos! What was the old logo? (Sorry, I'm new here.)

M

m.karis

Dec 5, 2022
Apologies if I've overlooked it but an acquaintance told me that SS had a 'Resources' subforum where various megathreads etc.s were located and I've been unable to find it.

Any advice will be appreciated -- TIA

MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
Apologies if I've overlooked it but an acquaintance told me that SS had a 'Resources' subforum where various megathreads etc.s were located and I've been unable to find it.

Any advice will be appreciated -- TIA
It's in the stickies of the Suicide Discussion section. Kinda buried though now. Should probably be at the top. Not really a sub forum either, just a compilation.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

W

whytry

Jan 8, 2023
After about a month or so in development, we are ready to release 2 new themes along with a few nice features to go along with it. I will go into detail about the changes we have made. Please note that many of these features are untested or unavailable on other themes so they may or may not work. The new light theme will replace the current default theme that we have right now. I will showcase the new features below:
  • New Logo & Favicon
  • Quick Jump
  • Hide Suicide Discussion & Hide Recovery Forum Options
  • Hide Images
  • Light/Dark Mode Toggle
  • New Sidebar Icons and Style

New Logo & Favicon

View attachment 78179

We now have a new logo and favicon that better matches the theme of the forum. Initially, the look I was going for was more of a diary, but it ended up turning out much better than expected. I hope that everyone enjoys the new logo and favicon.

Quick Jump

View attachment 78178

Although not requested, this has been a feature that has been in other forum software. It can be used to jump to different forums in one click instead of having to go to the front page every time. It will make navigation much easier in general. This feature is available for all members and guests. If you hide forums in your preferences, they will also be hidden in this Quick Jump menu. The menu will also tell you which subforum you are in.

Hide Suicide Discussion & Hide Recovery Forum Options

View attachment 78185
View attachment 78186

A much-requested feature has just arrived! You are now able to hide either the Recovery or Suicide Discussion section of the forum. You are able to do this from the left side menu of Settings > Preferences. If you try accessing the forum or any of the threads in that forum. You will be met with a screen telling you that you're hiding the subforum and it will also tell you how to disable the hiding of the forum. This may come in handy if you're trying to recover and you don't want to see any Suicide Discussion threads or the subforum. This also may come in handy if you just want to take a break from both forums and only use the OffTopic, for example.

Light/Dark Toggle

View attachment 78187

Last, but certainly, not least is the Light/Dark toggle switch on the left sidebar. This will allow you to quickly change between the two styles quickly. The forum software will also be able to detect if you're using light or dark on your OS and it will adjust the forum theme accordingly to match.

This is all for the major changes. Let us know if you like the changes, and if you don't as well. Please report any bugs that you find with these new features. These features have not been tested with the older themes, so they may not work.

Thank you,
Marquis
After about a month or so in development, we are ready to release 2 new themes along with a few nice features to go along with it. I will go into detail about the changes we have made. Please note that many of these features are untested or unavailable on other themes so they may or may not work. The new light theme will replace the current default theme that we have right now. I will showcase the new features below:
  • New Logo & Favicon
  • Quick Jump
  • Hide Images
  • Light/Dark Mode Toggle

New Logo & Favicon

View attachment 78179

We now have a new logo and favicon that better matches the theme of the forum. Initially, the look I was going for was more of a diary, but it ended up turning out much better than expected. I hope that everyone enjoys the new logo and favicon.

Quick Jump

View attachment 78178

Although not requested, this has been a feature that has been in other forum software. It can be used to jump to different forums in one click instead of having to go to the front page every time. It will make navigation much easier in general. This feature is available for all members and guests. If you hide forums in your preferences, they will also be hidden in this Quick Jump menu. The menu will also tell you which subforum you are in.

View attachment 78185
View attachment 78186

A much-requested feature has just arrived! You are now able to hide either the Recovery or Suicide Discussion section of the forum. You are able to do this from the left side menu of Settings > Preferences. If you try accessing the forum or any of the threads in that forum. You will be met with a screen telling you that you're hiding the subforum and it will also tell you how to disable the hiding of the forum. This may come in handy if you're trying to recover and you don't want to see any Suicide Discussion threads or the subforum. This also may come in handy if you just want to take a break from both forums and only use the OffTopic, for example.

Light/Dark Toggle

View attachment 78187

Last, but certainly, not least is the Light/Dark toggle switch on the left sidebar. This will allow you to quickly change between the two styles quickly. The forum software will also be able to detect if you're using light or dark on your OS and it will adjust the forum theme accordingly to match.

This is all for the major changes. Let us know if you like the changes, and if you don't as well. Please report any bugs that you find with these new features. These features have not been tested with the older themes, so they may not work.

Thank you,
Marquis
This is very helpful thank you 😊
  • New Logo & Favicon
  • Quick Jump
  • Hide Images
  • Light/Dark Mode Toggle

New Logo & Favicon

View attachment 78179

Quick Jump

View attachment 78178

View attachment 78185
View attachment 78186

Light/Dark Toggle

View attachment 78187

Thank you,
Marquis
Is the Light/ Dark feature still a thing. Can't seem to find it.. I'd love to be able to use the Dark option.

Last edited:
FlameWhisperer

FlameWhisperer

Sigma Wolf
Feb 21, 2023
This is very helpful thank you 😊

Is the Light/ Dark feature still a thing. Can't seem to find it.. I'd love to be able to use the Dark option.
I use my phone but... I assume it is not much different on other devices.

Screenshot 2023 03 03 10 59 07 675 edit comandroidchrome

Screenshot 2023 03 03 10 59 25 685 edit comandroidchrome

Screenshot 2023 03 03 10 59 40 809 edit comandroidchrome

R

RW__Asher23

Student
Dec 11, 2022
I don't know about phone but on my computer it is on the left side under the Profile Alerts Settings and under that there is switch. Click that on you are in the Dark.