• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LifeHasNoMeaning

LifeHasNoMeaning

just looking for a way out (xe/they)
Jun 11, 2023
i'm really sick of this world, but i'm too scared to suicide because there are so many "what if…?" questions that pop into my head when i'm about to suicide. i've had to delay my death many times because of this.

i hate existing. help is very much appreciated.

Reactions: jemetire
R

random496677

Mar 18, 2023
i'm really sick of this world, but i'm too scared to suicide because there are so many "what if…?" questions that pop into my head when i'm about to suicide. i've had to delay my death many times because of this.

i hate existing. help is very much appreciated.
Sorry, this is not the response your were looking for, but I understand exactly what you mean. I hate existing with all my life everything about it sucks and I do not want to do it anymore fr. Everytime I try I dont know why I stop myself when I go back through the same pain all over again over and over again.

Reactions: LifeHasNoMeaning
Upvote 0
LifeHasNoMeaning

LifeHasNoMeaning

just looking for a way out (xe/they)
Jun 11, 2023
Sorry, this is not the response your were looking for, but I understand exactly what you mean. I hate existing with all my life everything about it sucks and I do not want to do it anymore fr. Everytime I try I dont know why I stop myself when I go back through the same pain all over again over and over again.
yeah, i feel you. and dw, i wasnt expecting many replies anyway.

Upvote 0
D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
I am convinced, just have to wait not to hurt my mother.
It s a path you have to walk, working on you to know yourself, what yoy like and hate, what is important or not.

Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, as something could very easily happen to make my existence even worse and make me hate existing even more. I have so much dread for what lies ahead as after all we exist in this world where there is unlimited potential to suffer endlessly, to me existence is so incredibly harmful, I see nothing desirable about having the ability to exist here.

Upvote 0