• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Passenger

Passenger

Oct 15, 2019
Have you tried powerlifting, strongman or any other strength sports? This was one of the saving factors for me tbh. Instead of focussing on your body weight you focus on the weight you move. AND eating a lot is encouraged! Your body composition changes, you gain muscle and lose some fat and may even lose weight in some cases.

I used to have huge self-image issues, including vomitting food out and saving money for plastic surgery, including liposuction. I don't know what the turning point was but at one point I suddenly said FUCK IT, fuck society, I do what I want, my personal well-being is the most important thing. I wish you all the same. xx

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: snorli
Bärchen

Bärchen

Distracting myself through Life
Apr 7, 2019
I like lifting heavy stuff at the gym. the bad thing is the "trainers" suck, no help from them. any youtube video is better than these clowns. would like to try deadlifting, but i'm afraid to hurt my back.

Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
Maybe not weight specifically, since I'm precisely average weight, but body image yes. I'm unfit as a motherfucker and I fuckin hate it