• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

nonn_ee

Jun 2, 2024
I'm so tired. I've been suicidal to some extent for around 2 decades, kept hanging on at first because there were a few bright spots, now just because there are people who rely on me.... But it's getting harder to care each day.

My relationship is going to shit.... I've supported them financially to some extent for the past 5 years or so. I know I'm hurting them with the way I act, and I'm being hurt by the way they act. It's probably for the best if we stop this on again off again shit, but I don't trust myself to be able to follow through on a breakup if I leave them. And I don't want to leave them destitute or homeless if I break up with them..... I could give them the house, debt-free, I've run the numbers, and according to my numbers they'd just barely be able to pay all the bills on their current income. But handling all the work to move out, legally give them the house, and transfer everything to their name would be hard, and I know they'd probably fight me on it - potentially physically. I've made a will and they're my heir, so if I just die, then legally it all goes to them, so that seems like the easy way to handle it..... Also saves me the work of explaining the breakup.

I know people still want me around.... My company and field are both small, and I've been mentioned as possible leadership in the future. I have older family members who I know are expecting that I'll be able to help them logistically as they age. I could dump the second on my sibling, but that seems unfair.

I dunno. I just want to talk through the pros and cons with people who will actually consider all the options.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21
N

nonn_ee

Jun 2, 2024
Here if you want to talk.
Thanks. I appreciate it, though I don't really have much to say, and I don't know if it will help.... I just feel selfish, wanting to avoid the work that others want from me. Then again, isn't it selfish of them to want me to keep going despite the exhaustion...? The only way I find happiness is through escapism, burying myself in fiction, though my habit of doing that is part of why my relationship is falling apart, lol - they want me to be more present.

No option is perfect - I'll always be hurting someone. I suppose it's always that way. Just a question of what tradeoffs I can accept.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Jun 2, 2024
One hundred percent ok! It's hard when you're still feeling tied to people. I can certainly relate. My cons are outweighing my pros as of now. I hope you find peace regardless.

N

nonn_ee

Jun 2, 2024
One hundred percent ok! It's hard when you're still feeling tied to people. I can certainly relate. My cons are outweighing my pros as of now. I hope you find peace regardless.
I hope you find peace as well!

• Hugs
Reactions: opheliaoveragain