IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
It doesn't matter what I do or how I think, what I think about. Everything induces sadness. I can't go back to when I was happy but it's like I'm stuck there, without all the things that made life worth living.

I can almost reach out and touch it but it's all gone. I don't want to get out of bed, I don't want to wake up. I don't want to do this anymore. I don't want to be like the people posting here for years (not including the moderators, obviously).

It's just so sad when I see people who have been here for 3 or 4 years and still haven't left. They say they would do anything to CTB and I just don't know what's stopping them. Can they not find SN somehow? Are they waiting for some mythical Nembutal source? I can't become that, I won't become that. I refuse to become that.

The doctors find a miracle cure for me or I choose death, I won't be a straggler in limbo wishing for death. I'm tired of saying, "kill me". Any day now I will order SN and risk the welfare check. I can't go back to the mental hospital, I f*cking won't go. I wish private sellers would send SN disguised as baking ingredients.

I will keep reading and learning. I am worried about suffocating and seizing before falling unconscious, the vomiting. Let's hope we can all find peace if we live or die.

Happy Thursday night/Friday afternoon. How are you keeping busy? I'm going to watch twitch and order food delivery like a loser, lol. French fries, fried chicken and gravy.

• Hugs
Reactions: edu0z and notahappygirl
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
There is no purpose the the weekend. There's hardly any purpose to anything anymore. I will just be in pain again and the movement of time ensures as much.

N

Novacaine

Oct 30, 2023
I will be monitoring the north Korea and South Korea situation

• Informative
Reactions: edu0z
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I will be monitoring the north Korea and South Korea situation
Nothing will eventuate, it's simply a show of force. This isn't the 20th century anymore where the North Koreans can send soldiers over the border to assassinate politicians. If N. Korea does anything too stupid it will be the end of their kingdom and they know this. I wouldn't worry too much about the Korean situation.
There is no purpose the the weekend. There's hardly any purpose to anything anymore. I will just be in pain again and the movement of time ensures as much.
Agreed.

Last edited: