ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
i used to have a facebook profile as many of us do, i would advocate publicly for legal assisted euphanasia, i was pretty vocal about it, there is precedent for it, canada, the netherlands, belgium etc, until i was shadow banned that is, my engagement went down abruptly, and so did the discourse, which often leads to change, silencing people never works, we should abandon these insidious social networks, they are anything but social, lets boycott these networks, if enough of us get our arses off there, the message will be loud and clear, that silencing people under a shadow ban or whatever else the practices are deemed is never acceptable, and isnt tolerable, and that for having and believing in pro choice, we arent state owned, we arent gov property, tho in the uk we are considered subjects, we have sovereignty over ourselves, end of discussion, frankly i feel facebook twitter tik tok and insta have over stayed there welcome, not only do they data share and do god only knows with our data, analytica scandal anybody ?!, but they also have the front to silence people or make us invisible, literally, so your content on pro choice topics falls on deaf ears, your posts will obviously appear to a lesser audience, if any, it werent till a friend suggested he couldnt even see my posts let alone my profile i realised i had been shadow banned, so your essentially talking to a brick wall, how charming, facebook in particular wont acknowledge it goes on, but it does, esp if you have pro choice pro suicide anti suffering views, as we advocate for here, lets get off social media collectively peoples, it has never been a positive source of discourse since its inception, anybody agree ?, this is the only community where we can debate and have discourse over such things, silencing is never acceptable and i refuse to tolerate it, flat out, i feel we should extricate ourselves from anybody and anything that would try to limit the view of our posts, or silence us, period, especially if your passionate about the topic at hand, this time i aim to stay off it permanently, i wont be going back out of principle, i feel in a world where many of us already feel alienated, silenced, invalidated, unheard, there is plenty of posts here stating as much unfortunately 🥺, this behaviour isnt acceptable online, or out there, or wherever, whatsoever, and should be made illegal, it is a very dangerous insidious buisness practice, i get it if the content is violent or whatever, or harms others, of course, but for merely being pro choice ?, having self determination ?, for those who have been shadow banned most are unaware it is event taking place, each of them endorses this approach to any suicide content that goes against the grain, to varying degrees if you look into it, even youtube, i feel they need to go, and we should get off those sites, thoughts and feels peoples ?,

Last edited:
Reactions: Kundalini Guy, StolenLife and epic
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Big tech have de-facto become gate keepers of speech . They use the values of the "American Left" as the benchmark while deciding who to censor . Funny story similar to yours, I used to make pro-vaccine comments during the pandemic and youtube algorithm deleted my comments as it picked up on certain words they thought I was using to spread misinformation .

They can brizzenly supress big stories (like the hunter biden story) , imagine what they are doing to people who have like a 100 followers . Poor guy will make good content and get shadow-banned but he will remain under the impression that something's wrong with him.

A practical solution is for alternatives to show up while also spreading the importance of free speech among the young in USA.
I tried rumble but the user interface was not up to the mark and it was full of alt-righters who were disenfranchised. Popular streamers don't go there because of the fear of losing their advertisers. I still check rumble every now and then hoping more moderate/leftist content creators also shift. There is no alternative to facebook and instagram that I know of . I hope someone is working on it 🤞

• Love
Reactions: ever so lonely
ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
sorry to hear this bro, you know it hurts my heart to read what you said there, so it is no different in the us to the uk then ? 🥺 honestly buds i just feel it silences pretty valid views, and smacks of laziness, like they can acknowledge a problem exists if they wont hear the debate, it is a form of bullying and shouldnt be tolerated, we should look for alternative sites buds, i saw a youtube a lady the other day also from the us, who got shadow banned over a political opinion, a political view ? for reals ?, and the comment section was loaded with similar experiences, i mean what world are we living in buds where this is deemed acceptable behaviour ?, it doesnt bode well for the future generations does it bro ?, i am sorry you have to feel this way too mate honestly, i wished a final reckoning was coming i rly do, and those who behave in such ways were held accountable, silencing should never be a thing, like we should listen to those people even if we dont agree with there views it is how debates are done, i am sorry to you mate, sorry to hear you have had to endure this aswell, i cant help but feel it would push those already in a vulnerable state to a more prompt abrupt way out aswell, feeling silenced or as if you dont matter is the worst, and should be called out wherever and whenever it is encountered imho, peace and blessings to you my friend 🙏, at least here we are heard at least 🥺 thanks for your reply bro

• Love
Reactions: epic
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
sorry to hear this bro, you know it hurts my heart to read what you said there, so it is no different in the us to the uk then ? 🥺 honestly buds i just feel it silences pretty valid views, and smacks of laziness, like they can acknowledge a problem exists if they wont hear the debate, it is a form of bullying and shouldnt be tolerated, we should look for alternative sites buds, i saw a youtube a lady the other day also from the us, who got shadow banned over a political opinion, a political view ? for reals ?, and the comment section was loaded with similar experiences, i mean what world are we living in buds where this is deemed acceptable behaviour ?, it doesnt bode well for the future generations does it bro ?
I 100% agree with that sentiment . Future generation will grow up thinking it's ok to censor those who disagree with them .
saw a youtube a lady the other day also from the us, who got shadow banned over a political opinion, a political view ? for reals ?,\
Can you send me the link of that video.

• Hugs
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I am way ahead of you. I no longer have twitter or Facebook. Unfortunately, it hasn't really improved things for me.

• Love
ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
too true buds 🥺 how do i share a link mate she is called diandra and the video is titled 👎why your not getting likes on facebook-the truth about shadow banning, i wished i knew how to share the link mate i will try to share it now 🤘
I am way ahead of you. I no longer have twitter or Facebook. Unfortunately, it hasn't really improved things for me.
i hear you bro, but at least we don't have to put up with havin our views silenced, i honestly dont get what they are hoping to achieve tbh, hope your keeping well both you 🙏
I 100% agree with that sentiment . Future generation will grow up thinking it's ok to censor those who disagree with them .

Can you send me the link of that video.
it is DiANDRA mate spelt just like that, how do i share a video link peoples 😳 ?, it is an old 2020 video but still relevent, why your not getting likes on facebook- the truth about shadow banning, i am shocked at how many videos like this there are on the tube 🥺

here it is guys i figured it out, to just copy and paste the link, duuuuuur silly me lol, there are plenty of videos like this explaining the insidious nature of it, notice the comments section too, social media is doomed.

Last edited:
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
I only have them because of Uni, but I hate them. Social media makes me feel more lonely and isolated. Not to mention how it spawned cyberbullying and doxxing. I'd fully support the boycott if it ever came to that.

• Hugs
overbleed.

overbleed.

raging nihilist
Apr 25, 2023
i used to have a facebook profile as many of us do, i would advocate publicly for legal assisted euphanasia, i was pretty vocal about it, there is precedent for it, canada, the netherlands, belgium etc, until i was shadow banned that is, my engagement went down abruptly, and so did the discourse, which often leads to change, silencing people never works, we should abandon these insidious social networks, they are anything but social, lets boycott these networks, if enough of us get our arses off there, the message will be loud and clear, that silencing people under a shadow ban or whatever else the practices are deemed is never acceptable, and isnt tolerable, and that for having and believing in pro choice, we arent state owned, we arent gov property, tho in the uk we are considered subjects, we have sovereignty over ourselves, end of discussion, frankly i feel facebook twitter tik tok and insta have over stayed there welcome, not only do they data share and do god only knows with our data, analytica scandal anybody ?!, but they also have the front to silence people or make us invisible, literally, so your content on pro choice topics falls on deaf ears, your posts will obviously appear to a lesser audience, if any, it werent till a friend suggested he couldnt even see my posts let alone my profile i realised i had been shadow banned, so your essentially talking to a brick wall, how charming, facebook in particular wont acknowledge it goes on, but it does, esp if you have pro choice pro suicide anti suffering views, as we advocate for here, lets get off social media collectively peoples, it has never been a positive source of discourse since its inception, anybody agree ?, this is the only community where we can debate and have discourse over such things, silencing is never acceptable and i refuse to tolerate it, flat out, i feel we should extricate ourselves from anybody and anything that would try to limit the view of our posts, or silence us, period, especially if your passionate about the topic at hand, this time i aim to stay off it permanently, i wont be going back out of principle, i feel in a world where many of us already feel alienated, silenced, invalidated, unheard, there is plenty of posts here stating as much unfortunately 🥺, this behaviour isnt acceptable online, or out there, or wherever, whatsoever, and should be made illegal, it is a very dangerous insidious buisness practice, i get it if the content is violent or whatever, or harms others, of course, but for merely being pro choice ?, having self determination ?, for those who have been shadow banned most are unaware it is event taking place, each of them endorses this approach to any suicide content that goes against the grain, to varying degrees if you look into it, even youtube, i feel they need to go, and we should get off those sites, thoughts and feels peoples ?,
I deactivated all My socials at the begging of this year. Life has been so much better without the constant need to tweet and share everything I do and having to worry about how many people will like my story and posts

• Hugs
Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
I'm not sure..

• Hugs