• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

unexplainedExplorer

unexplainedExplorer

your local nursery mobile
May 2, 2023
hello SS offtopic forum! what's your favorite board game? if card games count, for me it's cards against humanity. if not, scrabble is fun too.

• Love
Reactions: cgrtt.brns
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
i havent played many, but of all the ones i have played, i think my favourite would either be cluedo or 221b baker street (sherlock murder mystery game). i love murder mysteries where u have to find clues and figure out the culprit :) or there was one i had as a kid called pictureka where u had to find something on a board with loads of little drawings, i used to really like the art style. i love board games sm i wanna play more. ive never been good at scrabble bc im bad with words and it stresses me out lol. cah is a good one but ive never had friends to play with and im scared to play it with my parents xD

The_End_Is_Comfort

The_End_Is_Comfort

Oh to be a goofy cartoon character.
May 7, 2023
I wanted to try Munchkin but have no one to play it with, looks fun.

E

existence_is

Jul 25, 2023
I play some tabletop simulator sometimes, greatly recommended for all kinds of tabletop games whenever you can't play in person.
It's great fun.