Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
So how long have you been single? Do you want to find another lover/GF? I'm assuming your looking for a girlfriend. Mine left recently which made me Dred today for months and then today has just been the worst. I'm mad, im crying, I'm hurt, I'm umbarassed, I'm mad at myself, blah blah. I think honestly I might CTB. If I dont I dont know what will become of me this next month or to. I feel im babbling now. My day was busy with thoughts so dont feel like I left you hanging. Im Just trying to keep calm and have a mellow head and it not working at all. I just ate some food and some booze so I'm a little better now. The shivers of stress have been coming and going. Heartache plus stress is a powder kegg
I've been single my entire life. Never had one relationship or even went on an official date in all my almost 27 years of existence. I have been actively looking though but so far nothing. The times that left me heartbroken were when I got so close to having one with someone seemingly close to perfect for me but things didn't pan out for whatever reason.

I too spent much of the day before I took that photo crying and wallowing. Actually I spent the first few waking hours lying in bed then didn't get lunch until late afternoon.

I think the fact that it's been so long is reason enough for me to CTB next year too. Sure some people make it to their early 20s without ever having had a relationship but late 20s is just way too fucking sad and my chances are only gonna go downhill if I (god forbid) make it to my 30s like that. I mean if I was a girl at the same age I wouldn't be dumb enough to go after someone with no experience at all so I don't blame anyone but myself, that's why I'm gonna kill him.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and GarageKarate07
N

Nicothe13th

Student
Jan 6, 2021
I die tomorrow, less than 24 hours - anyone UK? I'm happy going alone if not.

23 years old, ptsd, depression and ongoing cyber bullying, it's time for peace
I die tomorrow, less than 24 hours - anyone UK? I'm happy going alone if not.

23 years old, ptsd, depression and ongoing cyber bullying, it's time for peace
20210215 021226

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: jakaka and Dr Iron Arc
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I've been single my entire life. Never had one relationship or even went on an official date in all my almost 27 years of existence. I have been actively looking though but so far nothing. The times that left me heartbroken were when I got so close to having one with someone seemingly close to perfect for me but things didn't pan out for whatever reason.

I too spent much of the day before I took that photo crying and wallowing. Actually I spent the first few waking hours lying in bed then didn't get lunch until late afternoon.

I think the fact that it's been so long is reason enough for me to CTB next year too. Sure some people make it to their early 20s without ever having had a relationship but late 20s is just way too fucking sad and my chances are only gonna go downhill if I (god forbid) make it to my 30s like that. I mean if I was a girl at the same age I wouldn't be dumb enough to go after someone with no experience at all so I don't blame anyone but myself, that's why I'm gonna kill him.
I made a new thread "today was really bad" a continuation of this one. Today was really bad. Try not to be stressed or sad. I've been trying to read the forum today and leave support where I can but today was just horrible!. I like your doll. I can understand the joy she could bring. Love and relationships are a dreadful thing. That added to all the other pains of life can leave a lot of hard feelings and thoughts. ❤

• Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc