• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

honkpilleddoomer

honkpilleddoomer

The living envies the dead.
Feb 23, 2023
Been watching these videos exclusively,can't even believe how prevalent they are. To think these scums are crawling inside me, given that i live in a dirty disgusting third world shithole with no hygiene standards and don't even access to proper meds to treat them makes me want to kill myself.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I believe that many people from third-world countries mainly want to ctb because of their poor living situation, be it because of their family (in third-world countries, families mostly oppose their children's views.), bad hygiene and living situations, corrupt governments which make the society unbearable to handle, etc.

Sorry you're in that situation. Is there any way you can apply as a refugee and flee your country? Granted, these organizations don't care very much considering what is happening to a friend of mine who is a refugee (I don't want to explain what is happening in great detail but basically they can't go to a new country because they are believed to be mentally unfit and they're being tricked into thinking they're being helped.) but it is worth a shot, If you feel like it'd work.

honkpilleddoomer

honkpilleddoomer

The living envies the dead.
Feb 23, 2023
Timing couldn't have been more worse, my cat just vomited these roundworms I'm shit scared.