• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I got bullied on many occasions because of my looks and also because of my rather shy character. I remember people openly laughing at me in the street and pointing their finger at me and a guy from my high school making my life in Spanish class hell. He would say mean things to me and constantly ask me what my problem was and also shove my table around till I finally had the guts to stand up to him and then he left me alone

Reactions: Deutsch, Smilla and Maggotymaggots
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I think being someone who was non-European living in a relatively homogeneous white country, bullying shouldn't have been surprising but honestly I feel bad because I feel it's more covert and I would rather someone tell me to my face (overtly) than what they did.

Along with that, I had very buck teeth that people made fun of. I got along with kids in school but whenever they got annoyed with me, they'd resort to calling me ugly and even drawing pictures on the board and saying that those images were better looking than me. This was in primary school (5th grade - 6th grade equivalent). When I went to secondary school, it became more covert as well as overt. This time it was racial bullying. There was this alpha guy who bullied me and all the hot girls used to laugh with him. They never bullied me verbally or physically but always sided with him. It got so bad that I had to move schools. #

The 'funny' thing is that is that the bullying came from almost everyone. It wasn't just the 'losers jocks' that bullied me but even so called people who were my friends. They were okay but when they got mad, they would bully me for my buck teeth.

I hate when people say things like "looks don't matter to people, it's what's on the inside that counts". As much as I'd like that to be true, how your are treated because of your looks can influence your inside. I never saw anyone get bullied like I did (with the exception of one other guy).

It probably explains why I don't have any friends.

just out of interest, what ethnicity are you?
I'm white but where I live and study (European country) around 50% of my school was non-European and not white and we didn't have that kind of thing. Sorry to hear you were bullied because of your race

LoverofDeath

LoverofDeath

Aug 11, 2018
I got bullied on many occasions because of my looks and also because of my rather shy character. I remember people openly laughing at me in the street and pointing their finger at me and a guy from my high school making my life in Spanish class hell. He would say mean things to me and constantly ask me what my problem was and also shove my table around till I finally had the guts to stand up to him and then he left me alone

This also relates to me, I guess. No one liked me, I wasn't sure why. Probably because I was shy too. People would always say things to me, the girls from the "popular group" (yeah our school had that). I was very timid in my first year of school. Specifically this one girl and honestly if I saw her now, I would beat her up because I ain't scared anymore.

Reactions: Deutsch and Smilla
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
This also relates to me, I guess. No one liked me, I wasn't sure why. Probably because I was shy too. People would always say things to me, the girls from the "popular group" (yeah our school had that). I was very timid in my first year of school. Specifically this one girl and honestly if I saw her now, I would beat her up because I ain't scared anymore.
Yeah, school was not a good experience for me!

Moogle

Moogle

Kupo!
Jul 28, 2018
I'm chubby and I have a genetically big build in a town where all guys are thin. In 1st to 6th grade I was harassed for my male breasts (they'd grab them or slap them) and since 7th grade, I've been harassed for my micropenis as well.

Reactions: Tiburcio, Maggotymaggots and lv-gras
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I'm chubby and I have a genetically big build in a town where all guys are thin. In 1st to 6th grade I was harassed for my male breasts (they'd grab them or slap them) and since 7th grade, I've been harassed for my micropenis as well.

that totally sucks

Reactions: lv-gras
SnowyDreams

SnowyDreams

Aug 25, 2018
I was always bullied for being fat, then when I went to highschool I was bullied for being ugly, for my hairstyle and clothes (I looked like a loser-which I am tbh), for reading at recess, for acing everything, and later for being a wannabe goth and for everything I liked basically lol

Reactions: Deutsch, Oyashiro-sama, Tiburcio and 2 others
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
when i was 12 or 13 i would go to this abusive barber who used to cut my hair and say things like "why are you cutting your hair? you are too ugly no one is going to find you handsome, you shouldn't cut your hair you are too ugly"
talk about customer retention lol

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
Yes, they made me feel bad for my weight and stature, although it was not only that, I was always the "weird" of the class, basically the whole school and institute was like that.

Reactions: Smilla, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tiburcio
totallyanonv

totallyanonv

Mar 30, 2018
hell yea bullied since i was a kid.
  • kids at school called me a snail for 3 years because apparently i looked like one. idek how that works
  • when i started gaining weight during my last year of elementary (middle school for some of u), i got called fat by my classmates, family, and neighbours
  • while walking, some kids at their front yard made fun of me bc i wore glasses
  • on Bebo, some bitch that i never talked to at high school added a speech bubble on me at a class photo (i was in the top class. she was in the second to top class) and wrote "hi im ___ and why am i so damn ugly". some boys laughed. some said thats really mean and she wrote back that "it was a joke". some girl (she was in the lower class) that i talked to sometimes went on a rampage on the post about how shitty she was, and then when she saw me at school, she showed me what she did.
  • got called fat by my family throughout high school. i looked back at my old photos. i was a normal weight and i looked fine. but what they did to me fucked me up so bad that i believed them. hell, i was playing badminton for a team for 3 years, i shouldn't have believed them.
  • because i have a deep voice unlike a lot of girls from my country, i get made fun of bc im like a boy. idc about being a girl or boy but the fact that they mean it as an insult is shitty.

Reactions: Deutsch, Tiburcio, Smilla and 1 other person
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I was picked on a lot for my height and my figure.

Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
I had to change multiple schools and eventually dropped out. I first heard I was 'pretty' when I was molested

Wasn't just appearance but eventually also shyness and the way I walked, which was because of brain cancer.

I don't believe the majority of them became better people, just more polite.

Reactions: Deutsch, Tiburcio, lv-gras and 2 others
I

Inertia

May 24, 2018
Picked on and bullied relentlessly for being a tomboy, for being fat (which at the time really just meant a few extra pounds, unlike now where I'm fat), for making small mistakes, for being queer, sometimes for no obvious reason at all.

Some people, kids too, can smell a vulnerable target from a mile away.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I had to change multiple schools and eventually dropped out. I first heard I was 'pretty' when I was molested

Wasn't just appearance but eventually also shyness and the way I walked, which was because of brain cancer.

I don't believe the majority of them became better people, just more polite.

I have no words left. Am so sorry

Reactions: Tiburcio, KCN and lv-gras
torturedbylife

torturedbylife

Enemy of the world
May 2, 2020
Yeah, I've been bullied mostly because of my looks but also for my shy and different character throughout most school years,daily in middle school. It was a nightmare and it traumatized me. It really affected the way I perceive myself and the world. I'm now bitter and it has been the starting point of my misanthropic feelings. From all these bullying experiences I also realized how important looks are in society and how I'll always be pushed aside in everything and never live decently because I'm ugly beyond limits and most people value and see as humans only beautiful persons. I'm really angry that bullying is not seen as a serious issue and it is shrugged off "juSt bE stRoNg m8". It really can traumatize someone for life. I also think that school is the most evil institution invented because of this.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadgirl2002 and GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I was bullied for a couple of physical traits.

I was born in the early seventies and I'm a white girl, so round butts were socially undesirable until much later when JLo made it cool. In my family I was called BB, Bubble Butt, black girl's butt. Kids made fun of me too, all the way through grade, middle, and high school. When a guy found my butt sexy and was being genuine, not creepy, I couldn't accept it.

I also had cellulite on my butt and outer thighs since the age of 10. Wearing swimsuits was hell. Some other kids, especially a couple of really cruel boys, made fun of me when I wore a swimsuit. I was always a little plump, but they treated me like I was obese and hideous. These were in the days before video games, so there were not nearly as many overweight kids and acceptance of that when I was growing up. In grade school kids would call me fat when I was merely plump, there was only a couple of obese kids in the school and I didn't even come close.

I really hated my body until my mid-thirties, and somewhat hated myself because of my body.

• Hugs
Reactions: torturedbylife