• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

picklealex

picklealex

I hate it all, just let me die
Jun 24, 2023
I was finally wanting to get better, I was truly feeling motivation to. but I lost everyone. I lost all motivation and all I want now is to end it. I've been left all alone, everyone stopped talking to me. I'm not happy, there's nothing to talk to with me, I enjoy nothing, I don't have motivation to do anything. right as I typed this, I heard my parents once again talk shit about me, in the table, what did I do to deserve this? please give me a method that is accessible, I am not allowed near pills but I am sure I can find a way around it, anything I can do or take? the easier to find, the better please help me

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
I hate that you have to go through all of this pain and suffering. I'm going through the same thing, i was getting better and was on the track to get a job, I was motivated, took care of myself, and saw the color and beauty in life again. And then in a blink of an eye, I lost everyone and no one talks to me anymore. I haven't had any motivation to even eat or do anything. I know how incredibly painful it is, and I'm so so sorry you have to go through that too. That is really fucked up of your parents, you deserve parents who say good things about you when you're not around, not talk shit. I unfortunately can't give advice on a method. But I just want to send you love and let you know you're heard ❤️🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: Malaria
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Yeah, I was starting to feel a little bit better too, but sadly I had something happen in my personal life that completely destroyed me emotionally. I've been in bed all day, I cried for about ten hours straight, and I'm a bit dehydrated. I nearly threw up and was coughing nonstop because of all the crying I was doing. I nearly lost my voice and my throat hurts. I really hate life, I hate that you, me, and everyone on this forum have to suffer like this, it's not fair, I wish all the suffering could just stop.