Veketal

Veketal

Jul 18, 2023
i left school midday to finally die but turns out my father had stayed home today and now theyre calling professionals or some shit and i cant die

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: trustlovenoone1881, Worndown, Ghostmaster and 6 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm sorry that happened to you, its really awful when you are planning to ctb and theres some external factor like a family member being home that stops you. I hope nothing bad will happen to you, I send you my best regards and lots of strength. :)

• Love
Reactions: Veketal
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This is so awful. I'm sorry you have to go through this. Does ur father know u wanted to CTB today? What's your method? I hope you can find peace.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be horrible, I find it beyond cruel how other people try to interfere in plans to cease existing, they shouldn't have any right to do that as it isn't like any of us are obligated to continue existing in the first place, I hate how humans just create harm and try to prolong the suffering of other people when they wish to permanently be free.

dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
i left school midday to finally die but turns out my father had stayed home today and now theyre calling professionals or some shit and i cant die
your Dad found out about your CTB plans? Was this why he stayed home? You arrived then he called professionals?

Veketal

Veketal

Jul 18, 2023
your Dad found out about your CTB plans? Was this why he stayed home? You arrived then he called professionals?
naw it was just pure luck there was no way anyone could've known I haven't told anyone or even hinted at it

dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
naw it was just pure luck there was no way anyone could've known I haven't told anyone or even hinted at it
Got it. So what's this about calling professionals ?

dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Wo
he figure out because i was upset when i came through the door
Youre dad can tune into you just like that? Objectively speaking is your dad a good parent or not?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Well, that is good he knows you. Not everyone has that