• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

ending

May 11, 2018
ending it tonight
full suspension hanging due to physical problem that can't be fixed and has ruined my life.
No choice but to
do it in my home.I live alone no family of my own.

So my Parents have access to my home they will find me tomorrow afternoon.
I have suicide notes left explaining why ect.
But what warning note can i leave on door of room (inside house) where i am doing this.
Like please dont open door ? call ambulance/cops? I dont want them to see my dead body.
I want someone else to remove body.
My house is the only place i can do this without being 'saved'.
Thanks

L

Lotharius

Mar 20, 2018
ending it tonight
full suspension hanging due to physical problem that can't be fixed and has ruined my life.
No choice but to

But what warning note can i leave on door of room (inside house) where i am doing this.
Like please dont open door ? call ambulance/cops? I dont want them to see my dead body.
Thanks
Do you happen to have some form of key lock you can use on the door? I would lock it with a note that at the end provides the location of a key with direct instructions to call the police first and why. Still risk someone busting the door down in a panic once they start reading the note but you never know. Maybe if its phrased a certain way that can be avoided. You know your parents best. Best of luck to you.

Reactions: endingsoon2
F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
Please do not enter, call the authorities at xxx.

"What has been seen cannot be unseen, what has been learned cannot be unknown. You cannot change the past, but you can learn from it. You can grow from it. You can be made stronger. You can use that strength to change your life, to change your future."

C.A. Woolf

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
ending it tonight
No choice but to

Thanks

They're your parents. No matter what kind of "warning note" you leave, they will ignore it and still come inside. The only way to prevent them from being the ones who find your body is to have the police come to your house first.

M

Makhlebite

Apr 8, 2018
Lock the doors to the room if you can, or barricade them as best you can from whichever side they open towards. This will delay them for long enough that they may think about whether they really want to enter at that moment, and mentally steel themselves, although it's unlikely that they'll obey a request to not enter the room - as long as they do not see you dead, there will be a bit of uncertainty about whether you are really alive, and they will want to dispel that uncertainty, perhaps see if they can still keep you alive.

A piece of advice I've seen in a document about hanging: put on sunglasses before you do it. It is much less distressing to any onlookers if they do not directly look into your dead eyes.

E

endingsoon2

May 11, 2018
OP here cant login for some reason
Thanks for the replys

E

endingsoon2

May 11, 2018
sunglasses ... i read that also ! and decided to ware a wool hat that will cover my face hope that helps them somehow.
Anyway my reason is i am young single and totally impotent.Pills/injections dont work only option is a penile implant.I have desperately tried to accept that option but i just can't.I dont want to die but i dont want to live with this condition.

Reactions: dano6533
N

Nausea

Jun 1, 2018
This site needs to pin a thread on finding the latest research for health and pain issues. I can see the futility of living if someone has always hated life, but medical breakthroughs can happen overnight. If this is what's standing between you and a happy life then devote yourself to fixing it. Here are clinical trials https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?cond=Impotence&Search=Apply&recrs=a&age_v=&gndr=&type=&rslt= Do a search on erectile dysfunction on Pubmed. Tell your doctors what to do. They don't always keep up on the latest research, or they're reluctant to suggest treatments that their profession hasn't accepted.

B

Badlucked21

Jan 19, 2020
This site needs to pin a thread on finding the latest research for health and pain issues. I can see the futility of living if someone has always hated life, but medical breakthroughs can happen overnight. If this is what's standing between you and a happy life then devote yourself to fixing it. Here are clinical trials https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?cond=Impotence&Search=Apply&recrs=a&age_v=&gndr=&type=&rslt= Do a search on erectile dysfunction on Pubmed. Tell your doctors what to do. They don't always keep up on the latest research, or they're reluctant to suggest treatments that their profession hasn't accepted.
I have got the same issue