• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
I just came across a post where a user was asking for tips on how to ensure the success of this method, but unfortunately, I was too late... If this is the method you have chosen, PLEASE RECONSIDER!!! This was the method I chose for my last attempt and I'm so happy that I wasn't able to go through with it. For one, it takes time for the mixture to meet the lethal ppm. Minutes. Minutes of feeling your lungs burning from the inside out while you want to pull your eyes out because of all the stinging. Secondly, almost no one knows about this method because of how dangerous it is meaning if someone finds you without being prepared, they could end up dead themselves. All of the medical professionals I talked to and my parents had no IDEA what this method was and they wouldn't care about all the signs on the car warning them to not open the doors. Lime sulfur stinks. And I mean it REEKS. It smells like rotten eggs that have been sitting out for weeks, it's horrible and the hydrochloric acid is even worse. If the smell isn't enough to turn you off, when you mix them together they react very strongly and will end up exploding everywhere so if you're in an enclosed space and some of that stuff touches your skin, you're going to be screaming in pain no matter how badly you want to die. Please, please, please reconsider. Death is not instant or painless with this method.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: bwerner, kawaiiphantom, GasMonkey and 24 others
C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
Omg that sounds scary :aw: Thank you for the post!!

Reactions: Homecoming, sadworld, allym101 and 2 others
peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
Thank you for the warning. I think SN it is. Maybe some opioids.

Reactions: Homecoming, Jbell6066, sadworld and 5 others
peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
Seems like the best way, eh?
Probably not the best, but as last resort it would be the only option unfortunately. I don't know how painful it'll be.

Reactions: sadworld, allym101, Meditation guide and 3 others
C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
Probably not the best, but as last resort it would be the only option unfortunately. I don't know how painful it'll be.
Hmm... the other method I had planned was partial but it's too scary

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, allym101 and x~Sophia~x
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
For lots of us it's that or nothing.

Reactions: Homecoming, sadworld, allym101 and 1 other person
lil.yeet

lil.yeet

Oct 31, 2020
Thank you for the warning

Reactions: sadworld and x~Sophia~x
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
I second this idea - please do not consider this method.

I also have experience with HS2 and it can kill and injure first responders. (Search CDC stacks and detergent suicide for numbers and table)

As we often say here, end your life if you wish - but don't take anyone else with you.

A few other things that might seem important: your body will be hazmat and, trust me, you will leave a hideous corpse. Imagine yellow and gray stains from the sulfur and other chemicals produced all over your face and chin. Your neck and chest may have chemical burns from the inside out.

Your car will be totaled.

The surrounding area is also likely to be contaminated. The sulfur tends to settle downward, come through the engine and floorboard and leave a small river of yellow poison.

This is bad, bad stuff. There are other ways. Trust Ally and me - leave this one alone.

• Aww..
Reactions: XIII, InterstateFlowers, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 4 others
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I never thought to try this but damn now I'm just terrified of it now. I'm so scared of heights but I rather jump then try this

Reactions: XIII, sadworld and allym101
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Thanks for the warning. That's almost as bad as drinking sulfuric acid. Who would want to suffer that much?

Reactions: sadworld and allym101
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
I second this idea - please do not consider this method.

I also have experience with HS2 and it can kill and injure first responders. (Search CDC stacks and detergent suicide for numbers and table)

As we often say here, end your life if you wish - but don't take anyone else with you.

A few other things that might seem important: your body will be hazmat and, trust me, you will leave a hideous corpse. Imagine yellow and gray stains from the sulfur and other chemicals produced all over your face and chin. Your neck and chest may have chemical burns from the inside out.

Your car will be totaled.

The surrounding area is also likely to be contaminated. The sulfur tends to settle downward, come through the engine and floorboard and leave a small river of yellow poison.

This is bad, bad stuff. There are other ways. Trust Ally and me - leave this one alone.
Especially those who have done it in apartment complexes... when reading on this method it broke my heart when I saw all the innocent lives that were lost due to unnecessary interference. Especially children:aw: I just want people to stay far far away from this method, I could write a whole book on why someone shouldn't consider this method.
Thanks for the warning. That's almost as bad as drinking sulfuric acid. Who would want to suffer that much?
That's the terrifying thing about this method. It seemed so appealing to me cause all the sources said I would "pass out quickly" and that'd it'd be a peaceful and painless death. The thing they forget to mention is how you can basically end up killing random passerby's, how fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: sadworld and Broken Chimera
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
OMG :aw: :aw: And to think, I was about to use this method years ago- sat in my car ready to go with all the chemicals and the bucket, but backed out at last second because of SI :'(:'(. That sounds like hell

• Aww..
Reactions: allym101 and sadworld
Jbell6066

Jbell6066

Oct 30, 2020
H2S poisoning is miserable, I've seen it with my own eyes. I work with hazardous materials all the time. I wouldn't suggest it at all, anything that requires hydrochloric acid is bad.

Reactions: bwerner and allym101
M

Mstrflshr

hangman
Mar 12, 2019
I do not understand any of it. Why would you suffer and wait inside for the right ppm? Mix it inside, get out, wait a couple of minutes, check your portable h2s meter for the right ppm, get inside. What am i missing?

Reactions: lobster salad
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
I do not understand any of it. Why would you suffer and wait inside for the right ppm? Mix it inside, get out, wait a couple of minutes, check your portable h2s meter for the right ppm, get inside. What am i missing?
Opening and closing the door would allow a lot of the gas escape and the whole point of ensuring that this method works is by being in a completely enclosed and sealed space. It can also knock you out extremely quickly once it reaches the right ppm so you risk just passing out between the car and the sidewalk and instead of dying you could just end up screwing over your lungs.

• Yay!
Reactions: bwerner, Intoxicated, AbsoluteNothingness and 1 other person
M

Mstrflshr

hangman
Mar 12, 2019
Opening and closing the door would allow a lot of the gas escape and the whole point of ensuring that this method works is by being in a completely enclosed and sealed space. It can also knock you out extremely quickly once it reaches the right ppm so you risk just passing out between the car and the sidewalk and instead of dying you could just end up screwing over your lungs.
All right but what if i buy a human size hamster ball or just a tent and do it in the comfort of my living room. The gas is heavy so if i would get into the hamsterball from the top so the gas won't escape. If you know what i mean.

Reactions: lobster salad
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
All right but what if i buy a human size hamster ball or just a tent and do it in the comfort of my living room. The gas is heavy so if i would get into the hamsterball from the top so the gas won't escape. If you know what i mean.
I mean I guess that would technically work (?) but as I said, I really don't recommended this method. Please reconsider. For your own sake as well as the sake of others.

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
I just came across a post where a user was asking for tips on how to ensure the success of this method, but unfortunately, I was too late... If this is the method you have chosen, PLEASE RECONSIDER!!! This was the method I chose for my last attempt and I'm so happy that I wasn't able to go through with it. For one, it takes time for the mixture to meet the lethal ppm. Minutes. Minutes of feeling your lungs burning from the inside out while you want to pull your eyes out because of all the stinging. Secondly, almost no one knows about this method because of how dangerous it is meaning if someone finds you without being prepared, they could end up dead themselves. All of the medical professionals I talked to and my parents had no IDEA what this method was and they wouldn't care about all the signs on the car warning them to not open the doors. Lime sulfur stinks. And I mean it REEKS. It smells like rotten eggs that have been sitting out for weeks, it's horrible and the hydrochloric acid is even worse. If the smell isn't enough to turn you off, when you mix them together they react very strongly and will end up exploding everywhere so if you're in an enclosed space and some of that stuff touches your skin, you're going to be screaming in pain no matter how badly you want to die. Please, please, please reconsider. Death is not instant or painless with this method.
without trying ,how could you know lungs burning from the inside out while you want to pull your eyes out ? before you feel so , the gas has already knocked you down, even if it takes a little bit time to reach lethal ppm(assuming a small confined room)

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
This method is not allowed here. Too dangerous to innocent people.

• Love
Reactions: peacechoice, kawaiiphantom and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Sounds like an absolutely agonizing nightmare waiting to happen, didn't realize this was even once considered here.

• Love
Reactions: peacechoice and kawaiiphantom