• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
This article is a must-read. It echoes my own story in so many ways. Chronic pain patients are being driven to the edge. Nobody cares if we jump.

Reactions: El Topo, FakeNews, anna and 1 other person
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
Back in the good days when my pain was controlled, to the point I was working as a surgical assistant, on my feet 12 hours at a time assisting brain surgeons, I got 20mg oxycontin 3x/day, 10mg percocet for breakthrough pain 4x/day. Bit by bit, they chiseled away at my dose, and hence my work and my life. 3 years ago, I had to quit working in the OR. Now, it looks like I have to quit life.

Reactions: El Topo
T

Trep Rep

Aug 10, 2018
This article is a must-read. It echoes my own story in so many ways. Chronic pain patients are being driven to the edge. Nobody cares if we jump.

Wow. Too true. There exists the means to help people in chronic pain - and they purposely withhold it. Evil!

Reactions: chronicpainnomore