• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Anxi0usandDepressed

Anxi0usandDepressed

Feb 5, 2024
Wanting to die but being scared of dying at the same time is the worst. Too scared to live, too scared to die. Just stuck here existing when I've already given up. Just taking up space, rotting away.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lovelydeath, Tears in Rain, thewalkingdread and 3 others
CasperDaGhost

CasperDaGhost

Only I Can Bring About The End.
Feb 17, 2024
We're at our core, creatures that want to live. No matter how much we rationalize or desire it. It's anathema to our most fundamental traits to yearn for death. That's why it's so hard, you're taking a look at what the world, instinct, society says is valuable, and telling it "fuck you I decide what is right." It's impossible to want death, you can only not want life more. Us suicidal people are stuck between two things we don't want, you just have to decide which one sucks less.

Reactions: AnonymousL, Anxi0usandDepressed, divinemistress36 and 2 others
I

inthislifeorthenext

Feb 17, 2024
Can relate heavily to this. Haven't felt real since my failed attempts. Feels like I'm just bobbling along in purgatory.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, thewalkingdread, CasperDaGhost and 1 other person
P

Polonium220

Feb 15, 2024
I can relate to this, I'm so done with life but haven't got the courage to end things... Would rather live in misery so it seems

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread and matt1968
spectraltease

spectraltease

When everything is lost everything is found
Sep 23, 2022
Wanting to die but being scared of dying at the same time is the worst. Too scared to live, too scared to die. Just stuck here existing when I've already given up. Just taking up space, rotting away.
I agree very badly. The feeling that you can't do anything destroys you. I think it will always be scary to die because humans have a self-preservation instinct that is supposed to save them and does everything to not die. In addition, death is really uncertain and you don't know what will come after that. My tip: Be convinced of your idea of perfect death. I don't know what you believe in, but believe in it.
I can relate to this, I'm so done with life but haven't got the courage to end things... Would rather live in misery so it seems
Making peace with death is key.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, CasperDaGhost and matt1968
M

matt1968

Student
Nov 6, 2023
I agree very badly. The feeling that you can't do anything destroys you. I think it will always be scary to die because humans have a self-preservation instinct that is supposed to save them and does everything to not die. In addition, death is really uncertain and you don't know what will come after that. My tip: Be convinced of your idea of perfect death. I don't know what you believe in, but believe in it.

Making peace with death is key.
Just this. Thank you!

Best wishes to all also feeling like this.

Reactions: spectraltease
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't think that anybody here wants to die, or at least not die cruelly. Suicide is just a quicker pathway to death after all and it's death that people want, not dying itself. Suicide is just a means to an end, not the end itself

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, AnonymousL and notforl0ng
fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Student
Mar 15, 2023
yeah this . it makes me feel trapped and I feel like I suffer even more. I know I want to die but there is something stopping me ... even though I have nothing to look forward and no hope.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
U

Umacon

Jan 20, 2024
Same here šŸ˜©

• Hugs
SuicidalSheep

SuicidalSheep

Feb 20, 2021
Thats been my life the past decade years.

• Hugs
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Been this way for 25+ years too

Depression truly is awful, one minute all life sucks, the next life is wonderful and wandering how much you can pack into a day.

Recovery is but there is always hope until we take the last resort I guess.

How an illness evolved that convinces us to CTB will never make sense to me.

Reactions: divinemistress36