Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Doesn't matter what side you look at, we're all going downhill, speeding at Mach 10, straight into the ground. We can complain all we want about how humanity is doing everything wrong for their countries, but in reality, no one gives a shit. I don't give a shit, you don't give a shit, but hopefully our voices will make someone give a shit?

The Coronavirus, politics, Donald Trump's fuckups, hasn't stopped me. You know what has stopped me? Myself. I stopped myself at times from achieving what I need to achieve. My inner circle which doesn't contain all the ideologies that people float around the watercooler at work, do not influence why my life has been the way it has been. I never understood why people would CTB over things they could never control. Politics and the environment are big ones. "Oh no, the Commies are gonna take my jobs!" "The air is so polluted I'm going to get cancer." You're CTBing because those effects inconvenience you. Inconvenience is a part of life, it's just trying to find a way around it. Try to fix it for yourself, for the people closest to you. Would I surrender my life to live in a gulag? Would I accept mediocrity and live in poverty, letting the government dictate what I do and how much I make? No. Yeah I pay my taxes, it's an inconvenience, something that I accepted as part of life. Doesn't make me work harder or less, makes me work smarter. Game the system a bit, take a risk.

My problems in life are my own. Lack of connection with other people, but doesn't stop me from getting interviews, live in a state with the lowest taxes, and in a city where plastic bags are accepted. The reason I want out in life is because I am my own enemy. Only I influence my own choices, not the government or religion or socio-economical issues.

I also don't ignore people on this site because they don't influence me or affect me. At the end of the day, when I log off, I'm left to my own thoughts and problems.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, EmbraceOfTheVoid and Scotty
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
"Suicide discussion"

Reactions: Scotty
Deleted member 26067

Deleted member 26067

Perennis odium
Feb 4, 2021
Doesn't matter what side you look at, we're all going downhill, speeding at Mach 10, straight into the ground. We can complain all we want about how humanity is doing everything wrong for their countries, but in reality, no one gives a shit. I don't give a shit, you don't give a shit, but hopefully our voices will make someone give a shit?

The Coronavirus, politics, Donald Trump's fuckups, hasn't stopped me. You know what has stopped me? Myself. I stopped myself at times from achieving what I need to achieve. My inner circle which doesn't contain all the ideologies that people float around the watercooler at work, do not influence why my life has been the way it has been. I never understood why people would CTB over things they could never control. Politics and the environment are big ones. "Oh no, the Commies are gonna take my jobs!" "The air is so polluted I'm going to get cancer." You're CTBing because those effects inconvenience you. Inconvenience is a part of life, it's just trying to find a way around it. Try to fix it for yourself, for the people closest to you. Would I surrender my life to live in a gulag? Would I accept mediocrity and live in poverty, letting the government dictate what I do and how much I make? No. Yeah I pay my taxes, it's an inconvenience, something that I accepted as part of life. Doesn't make me work harder or less, makes me work smarter. Game the system a bit, take a risk.

My problems in life are my own. Lack of connection with other people, but doesn't stop me from getting interviews, live in a state with the lowest taxes, and in a city where plastic bags are accepted. The reason I want out in life is because I am my own enemy. Only I influence my own choices, not the government or religion or socio-economical issues.

I also don't ignore people on this site because they don't influence me or affect me. At the end of the day, when I log off, I'm left to my own thoughts and problems.
I think those two are trolls just looking to provoke and antagonize, but I won't presume to tell you who to block and not to. Just a suggestion.

I get what you're saying though.

Reactions: Kbeau, Symbiote and Scotty
Status
Not open for further replies.