• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

dillydally

Sep 25, 2023
Hi guys! I want to ctb, but I'm from a country in the Balkans and there's not much tall infrastructure here. The closest bridge has a deck height of only 15 meters (50 feet), and tall buildings are usually exclusive to company personnel. Anyway, at first I was thinking to stuff my backpack with rocks and tie it around me, and then just drown hoping I'll maybe lose consciousness on impact or something (although I've heard 50 feet is nearly not enough). However, I've been saving up money for a while now cause I wanted to give something to my family as a parting gift of sorts, and I've realised I could travel abroad with a part of it and do it there to make sure I ctb. I've found some nice bridges but the problem is that I don't have a driving license (it's really not needed in Europe, I just use public transport) and so I don't know how accessible they are in reality. I'll obviously do more research on it myself but I was wondering if anyone had some information that could help and save me the trouble, like an easily accessible spot I could use? Thanks a lot, take care!

PS: I live with my family and I don't want to traumatise them which is why doing it at home is out of question. I was thinking I could maybe rent a hotel room and do it there but that'd be like a final resort cause it sounds pretty meh.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti and avaruus