• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

vacillating_ideation

May 12, 2019
I don't know why I'm posting this. Just whining I guess and don't have anyone to whine to. The closer I get to carrying out a plan, the more lethargic I become. Paralysis is kicking in as a survival mechanism.

Reactions: GreyMagic, Apostle, BaconCheeseburger and 4 others
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
I totally get this.

Reactions: GreyMagic, Fish Face, BaconCheeseburger and 1 other person
Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
I can relate. Depression makes me feel extremely exhausted all the time. It's hard to execute a plan when you feel lethargic.

Reactions: Allpainnogain, Fish Face, BaconCheeseburger and 2 others
E

efilist

May 21, 2019
Definitely easy to put it off, especially when you know it will always be there. Then again, feel like I could go at any time too. Maybe we will just all not wake up tomorrow( right).

Reactions: Allpainnogain and Robbyna
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
The closer I get the more tired I become

Reactions: Allpainnogain
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I'm tired of living, but also too tired to end it.

Reactions: Allpainnogain, Apostle and Dartz
V

vacillating_ideation

May 12, 2019
Is anyone else paranoid that being on this website might lead to a trip to the funny farm? In Florida, there's something called a Baker Act where you can be involuntarily committed if you're suspected of suicidal ideation or intent, with little to no evidence. All someone has to do is call a sheriff's department and say that they're worried you might be. There could be some kind of investigation going on into this website like there was into GLADD and other places that were doing suicide kits. We might all be on some kind of list and could get cops banging down our doors one day and dragging us out of our homes so some facility can extort us for money and drug us up. I might delete my account.

S

SheerPanicAttack

May 21, 2019
Is anyone else paranoid that being on this website might lead to a trip to the funny farm? In Florida, there's something called a Baker Act where you can be involuntarily committed if you're suspected of suicidal ideation or intent, with little to no evidence. All someone has to do is call a sheriff's department and say that they're worried you might be. There could be some kind of investigation going on into this website like there was into GLADD and other places that were doing suicide kits. We might all be on some kind of list and could get cops banging down our doors one day and dragging us out of our homes so some facility can extort us for money and drug us up. I might delete my account.

Yes, I have the same unease.

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you."

Apostle

Apostle

Student
Apr 17, 2019
If a stronger person with proper values and real interests were thrust into my position in life, they'd be able to pull things together and fix their life.

I, however, lack the energy, motivation, passion, and giving-a-fuck necessary to be able to do that. So I feel you.

P

Paula

May 21, 2019
Guys, I can't take anymore. I've been sick with a very strong depression for more than 5 years. I've tried all kind of medicines and other treatments, including spiritual therapy and ECT. But nothing worked. I can't handle anymore and I have no hope for the future, no reason to live. I'm thinking seriously about commit suicide. I have 10 bottles of Rivotril, 250 pills of lithium. I've hear excessive Rivotril kills by depression of the respiratory system. Plus lithium that intoxicate the blood. Anyone thing this is a good idea?

A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
Definitely easy to put it off, especially when you know it will always be there. Then again, feel like I could go at any time too. Maybe we will just all not wake up tomorrow( right).
Dream come true for many of us, I'm sure. I pray for it every night