• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

MeMyselfAndI86

Jun 17, 2024
Hi, Im new here. Ready to go. I just cant find the right way. I like the night night idea it just seems too... quick? I was thinking of taking pills but I read that Zoloft is no good for it and I dont know how to get my hands on anything else? My plan was to get drunk (for courage) then take few melatonin tablets and once I start feeling sleepy swallow bunch of pills (I was thinking to put aside 50mg daily for 2 months and then add a whole new prescription which is 150mg x28, that comes to about 7000mg). Is that enough? Last thing I want is to wake up throwing up and feeling more in pain than I already am...

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Which pills are you using?

L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
Hi, Im new here. Ready to go. I just cant find the right way. I like the night night idea it just seems too... quick? I was thinking of taking pills but I read that Zoloft is no good for it and I dont know how to get my hands on anything else? My plan was to get drunk (for courage) then take few melatonin tablets and once I start feeling sleepy swallow bunch of pills (I was thinking to put aside 50mg daily for 2 months and then add a whole new prescription which is 150mg x28, that comes to about 7000mg). Is that enough? Last thing I want is to wake up throwing up and feeling more in pain than I already am...
Well then that's exactly what will happen. You will either wake up feeling like shit or in the hospital. Drug OD's on common prescribed meds. or over the counter just do not work. Read the resources compilation before doing this....ending up hella sick and possibly a psych ward stay.This experience will be nothing close to peaceful.

randomeyes11

randomeyes11

Ready to go home
Jun 14, 2024
I haven't been here long, but one thing I do know is that pill ODing is a 50/50 mixed bag more than other methods. A lot of people have woken up with unbelievable pain midway, or further down the road, wind up with permanent organ damage and life-long complications. It's not like back in the day when people took barbiturates and they'd be out.

M

MeMyselfAndI86

Jun 17, 2024
Which pills are you using?
Like I said I get prescriptions for Zoloft 100 and 50 mg (Sertaline to be precise but I think they are the same thing).

I dont know what to do. Im so tired, I just want to go in peace šŸ˜”

BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
Read about sodium nitrite.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Zoloft won't work. If you are interested in ODs then you should read the PPeH and these threads also contain a lot of info about ODs. But don't just take any pills bc you'll only harm yourself.

Reactions: sugarh1gh