Status
Not open for further replies.
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
How many people have actually found a partner from the mega thread here and met up (went through with it or at least met up)? Has anyone been contacted by some weirdos? I really wish I had a partner cause I think it would ease my anxiety but I'm also scared of meeting complete strangers. I guess this forum feels a bit different than a social media account cause on socials you can go through their profile and stuff and get a look on their life and here its just text and a profile pic. It scares me, I know this is a me problem but I just wish I could overcome this fear.

Reactions: secgirl, Meditation guide, falloutcarter13 and 3 others
N

Neville1

Student
Aug 26, 2019
@JordT and @Bumblebee are the only ones from the forum known to partner ctb. Their method was SN. This thread has links to news reports and discussion of the evidence linking them to their accounts. She had been living in the Netherlands and met him in the UK

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/surely-they-met-on-here.27416/

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Meditation guide, Morphosis and 3 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
It scares me, I know this is a me problem but I just wish I could overcome this fear.

I think your fear serves you. So many people have posted about creepy and dangerous experiences from the Partners Megathread.

Here are two examples:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/partners-looking-for-pity-sex-or-genuine-ctb-partner.30946/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/dangerous-people-on-the-forum.39157/

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Deleted member 19654, Ximon and 5 others
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Yes, the idea of finding a partner is a nice, comforting one but the reality of the Internet is that danger and harm are more likely to come to most who seek someone. I would love a partner to be with me as I cyb but I know that the best comfort I'll be able to get is with a goodbye thread filled with lots of communication.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hyperbunny, Nymph and falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I think ANY hint of sex or romance talk, you block n bail. I can't even imagine caring about that shit, now that I know I won't be around much longer. Seems like that would be a huge red flag you've met someone who's not really bout the business of meeting someone to die with.

Reactions: Hyperbunny, marcusuk63, Deleted member 19654 and 1 other person
Mistake of Nature

Mistake of Nature

A shadow suspended on dust
Mar 30, 2020
I want a CTB partner so, so bad, but I'm far too socially anxious and afraid to even post in the partners megathread lol. I think it would help me get over the last hurdle to finally do it. But finding a partner is mostly just a fantasy anyway. There are too many variables in the way -- predators, traveling issues, untrustworthy people, etc.

• Aww..
Reactions: Hyperbunny, casctb, Nymph and 1 other person
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
I want a CTB partner so, so bad, but I'm far too socially anxious and afraid to even post in the partners megathread lol. I think it would help me get over the last hurdle to finally do it. But finding a partner is mostly just a fantasy anyway. There are too many variables in the way -- predators, traveling issues, untrustworthy people, etc.

Same! I've only known of one successful case of partners meeting on S.S but there's so many more bad things that happen it doesn't feel worth it to me! I've only gone to the partners megathread once and I got scared and backed off. :,)

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Mistake of Nature
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I wouldn't risk trying to find a suicide partner. I would expect strangers to be very unreliable.

• Aww..
Reactions: XYZ and Nymph
feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
Same here. In theory, finding a partner that is 100% okay with ctb would be great, but the likelihood of finding a partner that is reliable and doesn't have some sort of ulterior motive is slim to none.

I mean, I posted in the partners megathread, but choosing to ctb is such an extreme decision and if something went wrong, I'd be fuming and would feel like I wasted my time. I've been second guessing if finding a partner here is even realistic.

I'm coming to terms that I'll most likely be doing this on my own.

• Aww..
Reactions: Nymph and falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Same here. In theory, finding a partner that is 100% okay with ctb would be great, but the likelihood of finding a partner that is reliable and doesn't have some sort of ulterior motive is slim to none.

I mean, I posted in the partners megathread, but choosing to ctb is such an extreme decision and if something went wrong, I'd be fuming and would feel like I wasted my time. I've been second guessing if finding a partner here is even realistic.

I'm coming to terms that I'll most likely be doing it on my own.
I feel like it might be some extremely sneaky version of SI. Making it twice as likely that your plans will fail and you won't ctb.

• Wow
Reactions: Nymph, profoundexperience and feast or famine
feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
I feel like it might be some extremely sneaky version of SI. Making it twice as likely that your plans will fail and you won't ctb.

I wouldn't doubt it, haha. Freaking SI sneaking up on me in all sorts of ways. SI is such an inherent part of being human. I do not know how to, or even if it's possible, to disconnect myself from it. Ugh!

Reactions: falloutcarter13
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
It would be ok to find a mate.
If someone is from Spain, send me PM.

Reactions: Rocket1Rocket1
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I think your fear serves you. So many people have posted about creepy and dangerous experiences from the Partners Megathread.

Here are two examples:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/partners-looking-for-pity-sex-or-genuine-ctb-partner.30946/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/dangerous-people-on-the-forum.39157/
Jeez thats horrible, now I'm even more creeped out.
Yeah I feel you, I'm kinda hard to communicated with so I don't connect well with people :hihi: makes it even harder. But after reading those creepy stories about some weirdos here I'm definitely not risking It

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Mistake of Nature
B

Bigyeah

Jul 18, 2020
Yes, the idea of finding a partner is a nice, comforting one but the reality of the Internet is that danger and harm are more likely to come to most who seek someone. I would love a partner to be with me as I cyb but I know that the best comfort I'll be able to get is with a goodbye thread filled with lots of communication.
I hear you, been looking on the partners megathread for a while now to find someone where I live. Aside from the one case that had success here on SS, seems most on that thread are from Europe or the U.S. Feel free to PM me if you want to vent or discuss further.

Reactions: Carilinefrims and Pixiep
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I hear you, been looking on the partners megathread for a while now to find someone where I live. Aside from the one case that had success here on SS, seems most on that thread are from Europe or the U.S. Feel free to PM me if you want to vent or discuss further.
Yeah I'm from Europe so when I posted there (twice) each time I got 1 person who dmed me and I felt very anxious and scared. I guess I'm lucky that I'm from Europe where I have the opportunity to meet up with people from here but it's difficult

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Chiara

Chiara

Aug 16, 2020
I am looking for a partner. I would like to do it with a heroin overdose. I am Italian, I am 22 years old

Reactions: Hyperbunny and Zorya
Uselessatbest

Uselessatbest

Student
Oct 9, 2019
I am looking for a partner too and I've come across some creeps who wants to 'cuddle' before ctb if it were to even happen. The few times I find someone close to me they either don't want or haven't responded. I'm really trying to ctb before this month is over.

Reactions: Hyperbunny, Deleted member 4993, Zorya and 1 other person
Zorya

Zorya

Aug 21, 2020
I am looking for a partner too and I've come across some creeps who wants to 'cuddle' before ctb if it were to even happen. The few times I find someone close to me they either don't want or haven't responded. I'm really trying to ctb before this month is over.

Are you a girl?
Cuddle = rape.
Sorry.

Uselessatbest

Uselessatbest

Student
Oct 9, 2019
Yes I'm a female. Yeah that is usually the case sadly. :aw:

XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Maybe this is just my innate pessimism talking, but the odds of finding a decent, reliable suicide partner are one in a million. Why? Because predators sniff out weakness like dogs sniff out a hod dog stand. If you are about to end your life, you are most likely vulnerable and suffering. And that's exactly what makes you a perfect target for vile people with vile intentions.

But let me try to answer this more constructively, since you state that you would like to find a partner.

In my opinion you would have to spend a lot of time getting to know that person. You would not only have to pm, but also chat, and eventually even skype or have some sort of interaction where you can observe their body language, their environment, their facial expressions. You would have to maintain close contact over a long period of time and get a sense of who they really are. Some are born performers, awesome manipulators, but given enough time and a variety of situations they will show their true nature. If they are genuine, you both win a partner. If they are not, then you'd better be brave enough to R U N for the hills, no matter how much you have invested in the relation.

Reactions: Apathy's Girl and Chiara
GonnaGoBye

GonnaGoBye

Will die soon
Jun 30, 2020
Its hard tho, you both wanted to ctb but at the same time something inside you wants to "save" the other person from ctb and thus more misery, also others just wanna effin "netflix and chill" so you wont have to ctb and do 'cuddles' instead

Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Its hard tho, you both wanted to ctb but at the same time something inside you wants to "save" the other person from ctb and thus more misery, also others just wanna effin "netflix and chill" so you wont have to ctb and do 'cuddles' instead

Exactly. I can hardly fight my own SI, but I will also be forced to fight my empathy and concern for the other person. No thanks.

Last edited:
RealHumanBean

RealHumanBean

Student
Aug 8, 2020
What about groups instead of partners? I realize with three people, the likelihood of someone backing out is extremely high, but would it protect against someone with ulterior motives because they would not/could not be alone with them?

Reactions: Carilinefrims and astro
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
Im chatting to someone real nice ive met in the megathread. We whatsapp everyday. And we chat about a lot of things.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Deleted member 18655 and BPD Barbie
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Aug 12, 2020
We're not in the recovery section. I'm happy that you are, but please keep it there.
Im also suicidal so dont tell me where should I be. Thanx

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
L

LetsGosam

Aug 28, 2020
I would love to partner up. Everything is better with a friend.

Reactions: Carilinefrims, taylor321 and RedDEE
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Curious: @RealHumanBean, which rule(s) do you think @airboy_a380 is contravening?

Last edited:
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Aug 12, 2020
Curious: which rule(s) do you think @airboy_a380 is contravening?
Thank you! He got a block from me already. Guess some people are just jealous.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 18655
Status
Not open for further replies.