• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

jenny6391bubbles

jenny6391bubbles

a hikikomori waiting to catch the bus
Mar 1, 2021
i hate myself i hate myself so much im gonna die i wanna die i hate myself i hate myself im never going to meet another online rando again for a hook up holy shit i got catfished and foot-in-the-door'd so bad fuck fuck fuck at least i got out of the motel and ran to my favorite person i really hate myself right now i want to ctb so bad im gonna ctb if my naked self gets leaked online

Save_Me_Mind

Save_Me_Mind

Sep 15, 2023
That must be very harsh... I feel awful for you... I wish things get better for you... If you ever need to talk, just shoot me a PM... Have a goodnight...

• Hugs
Reactions: jenny6391bubbles
jenny6391bubbles

jenny6391bubbles

Mar 1, 2021
That must be very harsh... I feel awful for you... I wish things get better for you... If you ever need to talk, just shoot me a PM... Have a goodnight...
will send u a pm soon. but basically most people are upset at me for doing something so self-destructive. i don't blame them. i really hate this version of myself. everything hurts.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Oh, am so sorry. It's an awful feeling to be in. Sometimes we can't help ourselves, we do things we are not proud of. It's not like we choose to be this way or do those things, it's just our self destructive side making us do. Don't be so hard on yourself and try to be kind to yourself.

• Hugs
Reactions: jenny6391bubbles
jenny6391bubbles

jenny6391bubbles

Mar 1, 2021
Oh, am so sorry. It's an awful feeling to be in. Sometimes we can't help ourselves, we do things we are not proud of. It's not like we choose to be this way or do those things, it's just our self destructive side making us do. Don't be so hard on yourself and try to be kind to yourself.
i'll try to be kinder or at least more neutral to myself hopefully. going to multiple therapists rn

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
i'll try to be kinder or at least more neutral to myself hopefully. going to multiple therapists rn
The world is a cruel place. If one is naive and trusting, it just ends up fucking our lives up badly. You have done nothing wrong. Innocence or ignorance is not a crime. It's ok. You made a mistake. Don't beat yourself up about it. If you need to talk you can always pm me.. Stay safe and surround yourself with people who love and show that they care. Even if any pictures surface.. Its OK. Don't let that determine who you are. Stay calm, think logically. Do your best and leave the rest 🙏.