• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rammi77

rammi77

trying to become the friend of the world !
Aug 19, 2023
I'll keep things vague but for a while before finding this site i was in a really bad place, I attempted on and off a few years ago but recently the idea came back. The thing is that I'm a really anxious person, I don't know even how to do it and I'm scared it'll hurt or won't work so I want something quick and irreversible. Any help with this will really be appreciated, thank you for listening to me

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: _Alfarooq_, Sannti, CW36 and 1 other person
AnonAnon1234

AnonAnon1234

Aug 18, 2023
I'm sure elsewhere on here it's discussed but an exit bag with nitrogen is the most peaceful and quick (if done correctly).

Reactions: h4rlemriver, outrider567, rammi77 and 1 other person
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Many people suggest SN as being a good way out, also N.
Being scared of pain may lead you towards these two options.

Reactions: mono
rammi77

rammi77

Aug 19, 2023
I'm sure elsewhere on here it's discussed but an exit bag with nitrogen is the most peaceful and quick (if done correctly).
What's an exit bag sorry? And where should I get nitrogen?
Many people suggest SN as being a good way out, also N.
Being scared of pain may lead you towards these two options.
What is SN? I'm new to this site

mono

mono

I hope my last breath is a sigh of relief.
Jul 11, 2023
Exit bag method is relatively fast and simple

RainLover

RainLover

Just another one
Aug 9, 2023
What's an exit bag sorry? And where should I get nitrogen?

What is SN? I'm new to this site
SN is an acronym for Sodium Nitrite, if you search about it (SN), you'll find a lot of info about it. It is painless and quick (4 hours or less, and you probably will be unconscious the whole proces)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand having the fear of a suicide method failing, such a thing just sounds so horrifying to me, I find it beyond cruel how we cannot just choose to never wake again, it's inhumane how suicide is purposely made so difficult. But anyway I hope that you eventually find what you search for, best wishes.

Reactions: allthatimsaying, bluebus, byebyemadworld and 1 other person
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Fearing pain and survival is absolutely normal. Dying isn't necessarily easy or painless all the time because of the horrible views society has on forcing us to suffer.

I really hope you manage you find peace regardless of what you choose. Best of luck OP.

Reactions: rammi77
rammi77

rammi77

Aug 19, 2023
I understand having the fear of a suicide method failing, such a thing just sounds so horrifying to me, I find it beyond cruel how we cannot just choose to never wake again, it's inhumane how suicide is purposely made so difficult. But anyway I hope that you eventually find what you search for, best wishes.
I really understand you, it's really nerve wracking for me, but I think it's better not to waste any chances! I'll keep looking for a method!

Departme

Departme

Mar 23, 2023
Its an irreversible decision to end your life, you need to be 100% in mind to do so, otherwise there is tomorrow. Full suspension, jumping from height to concrete, shotgun etc are guaranteed ways with no pain. SN seems to be the thing now and yes some go this way too but hit and miss on the pain side.

Reactions: CW36 and bluebus
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Its an irreversible decision to end your life, you need to be 100% in mind to do so, otherwise there is tomorrow. Full suspension, jumping from height to concrete, shotgun etc are guaranteed ways with no pain. SN seems to be the thing now and yes some go this way too but hit and miss on the pain side.
Amen.

M

mind3de

Jun 28, 2022
SN is an acronym for Sodium Nitrite, if you search about it (SN), you'll find a lot of info about it. It is painless and quick (4 hours or less, and you probably will be unconscious the whole proces)
I wish we could be sure about it's being painless...

rammi77

rammi77

Aug 19, 2023
I'm in the UK, so it's really hard to get a gun, otherwise I would have done it. I was thinking to hang myself but I'm not sure how effective that would be

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
I'll keep things vague but for a while before finding this site i was in a really bad place, I attempted on and off a few years ago but recently the idea came back. The thing is that I'm a really anxious person, I don't know even how to do it and I'm scared it'll hurt or won't work so I want something quick and irreversible. Any help with this will really be appreciated, thank you for listening to me
I researched a lot, I got a lot of help from here, I bought an ebook on amazon and the easiest, cleanest and painless way is to use a nitrogen cylinder with an outlet bag, the outlet bag is made with a plastic bag for roasting chicken, a hose silicone and adhesive tape.

Otto Mann

Otto Mann

Professional bus driver
Aug 19, 2023
I extend my best wishes for your success.

rammi77

rammi77

Aug 19, 2023
I wish we could be sure about it's being painless...
Yeah i get worried about this too, there's no way of being completely sure. Maybe it's better just to take risks. Life is already guaranteed to be painful right?
I researched a lot, I got a lot of help from here, I bought an ebook on amazon and the easiest, cleanest and painless way is to use a nitrogen cylinder with an outlet bag, the outlet bag is made with a plastic bag for roasting chicken, a hose silicone and adhesive tape.
I see this method talked about a lot since joining the site, is it really the best? Is there any video tutorials out there? I'm kind of a clutz so the more clear things are the easier it is for me.
I extend my best wishes for your success.
Thank you, kind guy!!!